#WLL 12

•~♡~•

I am seeing you even 

when I close my eyes 

Why I still have 

feelings for you ? 

When you are not around me 

I still miss you !

                  ~Prachi 

Don't leave me my love 

I just need your love 

I am only in love 

with you 

Will you understand my love ?

Why are you tearing ? 

Let's just get back 

together ! 

                         ~ Ranbir 

•~♡~•

" Prachi , I need to speak with you " Ranbir said .

" There is nothing left between us to speak " said Prachi and moved past him . Ranbir held her hand and stopped her . Prachi looked at his hand and him .

" Leave my hand " Prachi said in a calm yet a stern voice .

" I am sorry , Prachi . Now only Rhea told me how much you love me . I didn't know that" Ranbir said with tears .

" I am sorry Ranbir . Did I hurt you in any way if I had hurt you in any way . I am sorry . Who am I to you , why are you saying big words like sorry " said Prachi .

" Prachi , please " Ranbir started .

" First leave my hand " Prachi said and Ranbir left her hand .

" Stay away from me " She said breaking Ranbir .

" Prachi , I thought that you would not understand my love and reciprocate it " Ranbir said .

" Did you you understand my love for you ? No , you only didn't understand me ! That day when I saw your message I was crying . You know what you have hurted me a lot , you said that you will miss me but I won't miss you . You thought I will forget you like that in my life . You didn't know that I loved you but you knew that you were a very good friend of mine . You were my close friend whom I used to share everything . You thought that I am that much bad that I would forget a best friend of mine " she questioned him .

" Prachi , I know I have made a very big mistake . Please I know a sorry is not enough . Because of this , will you leave me ? Is there no relationship between us " he asked wiping his tears .

" Yes , Everything is over between us two years before itself , Mr Ranbir Kohli " Prachi said shocking Ranbir .

" When you proposed me , I was the happiest person in the world . That day you spoke like idiot and I told you I will reply you soon . The time between your proposal and our exams were the best part of my life " she said .

" Every girls had a crush on you , many girls proposed you . You always have an innocent face . You always fight with me but you will always let me win the fight . You always made me feel special . Not only me any girl will fall in love with you easily . The same happened with me . I too fell in love with you " she said crying .

" You first met me , then made me your friend , you made me smile . You proposed me . Finally , you made me fall in love with you . You made me imagine a world with you . You made me think that I can not live without you . And at last , you left me alone without thinking about me " she said crying bitterly . 

Prachi sat down on the bed and cried . Ranbir touched her shoulder but jerked his hand away . Prachi stood up and looked at him .

" You know what Ranbir , I don't know what you think about yourself . You thought you are sacrificing your love for my happiness right ? " she asked whereas Ranbir stood numb . 

" You made me cry a lot Ranbir . You are very selfish . You are a very selfish person Ranbir " Prachi said . Ranbir was about wipe her tears but she stopped him .

" I have learnt to wipe my tears on my own " she said wiping her tears . 

Prachi left the room leaving Ranbir alone . Ranbir was crying and was feeling very bad for leaving Prachi . Aryan came and saw Ranbir crying . 

" What happened ? Why are you crying ? " Aryan asked hugging him . 

" No , I spoiled everything . She has been crying all these days because of me " Ranbir said crying . 

" You know about Prachi . She is very kind hearted . I know she is very angry but she loves you truly . Apologize to her till she forgives you " Aryan said . 

" I will for sure apologize to her " Ranbir said with determination . 

Aryan and Ranbir soon came downstairs and saw everyone chatting happily . Ranbir came and sat beside Abhi . Ranbir and Abhi created a good bond . 

" Prachi , Ranbir and Sid are joining your college from tomorrow " said Abhi . Prachi looked at him with wide eyes . She looked at a Ranbir who was smiling . 

" Okay Papa " Prachi said with smile . 

" Very pretty girl " Pallavi said patting her head . 

After completing dinner , everyone went to their rooms . Ranbir went to his room and laid on the bed . He took a photo of Prachi from his phone and was speaking to it .

" I am sorry Prachi . I will never repeat the mistake of leaving you . I am so sorry " he said and  hugged the photo . 

Prachi was pacing in her room trying to digest the events of the day . She went to the balcony and felt the cold breeze over her . She sat down and thought about her good memories with Ranbir .

" You gave the world's most happy memories and also the worst memories " she said and tears were flowing across her cheeks .

Prachi with Ranbir's thought soon slept in the balcony in sitting posture . Ranbir who was passing by Prachi's room peeped into her room and saw her sleeping in the balcony . He went inside and saw the tear marks . He slowly caresses her face and cried silently . He lifted her and made her lie on the bed . He covered her with the blanket and kissed her forehead . 

" I know I have hurt you a lot . You have the right of being angry with me . Please Chikchiki forgive your Baklu soon " he said and left the room . 

PRECAP : " I AM SORRY PRACHI " 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE 🤞

VOTE ⭐

COMMENT 💌

WILL UPDATE SOON 😁

YOURS ,

       SUHANA 🤠