#WLL - 1

IN M.K MANSION

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky . Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the room . The sunlight slowly peeped into a room where a girl in her teenage was busy in studying . She was looking cute in her night dress and her messy bun was adding beauty to her simple look .
Suddenly , she heard a voice and looked up only to find her mom with her usually cheerful smile on her face .

" Prachi , it's time , go and get ready or else you will be late for your school "

Prachi stood up from her place and walked towards her mom and hugged her .

" Good morning fuggi " she told .
Pragya got irritated and twisted her ears , prachi winced in pain .

"Aahhh , ma it's paining please leave my ears "

" You were enjoying while irritating me right , now enjoy this also "

" Hey ! Who is disturbing my     princess  ? " asked Abhi who entered the room .

Prachi ran to her dad for her defence and hugged him .

"Good morning papa "

"Good morning princess "

Prachi described what happened a minute ago to her father . Abhi started laughing looking at Pragya . Pragya got irritated when Prachi also joined the laugh with Abhi .

"Why are you laughing ? " Pragya asked him .

" We should call fuggi as fuggi right , then why you twisted her ears ? " saying this Prachi and Abhi hi-fied each other and ran out of the room knowing about the consequences of staying in the room after irritating their lovely fuggi .

Pragya chuckled at their antics and went to wake up Rhea and Shahana .

Rhea and Shahana were sleeping together in Rhea's room peacefully when Pragya entered the room . The room was looking as if there was a tornado .

" This two girls.......huh....." sighed Pragya

" Wake up girls " Pragya shouted

" Mumma two minutes please " both said in unison

                           " Splash "

Both of them jerked and sat on the bed only to find Pragya standing with empty jug . Both of them stood from the bed murmuring under their breath and went fresh up for their schools .

Prachi was coming downstairs after getting ready . She went and hugged Purab and Disha and said

" Good morning Chucks and Chachi "

" Good morning cutie / sweetheart "

Every one came to the dining table to have their breakfast . Shahana and Rhea also joined them .

" Where is Aryan " Purab asked .

" I am here Dad " said Aryan gaining everyone's attention.

" You are late and giving a heroic  entry " said Purab and smacked Aryan's head .

Everyone giggled and had their breakfast . Purab went to drop the children to their school 

                    ••••♤♤♡♡♤♤••••

IN KOHLI MANSION

A young handsome boy was sitting and having coffee with a old lady . He was looking so cute while laughing that anyone would feel like pulling his cheek . His distinctive features made him so attractive .

Obviously  , he was the attractive hot boy of the whole school , RANBIR KOHLI .

" Ranbir , come and have the   breakfast " said Pallavi from the kitchen .

 He went to the dining table and found his father and brother already having breakfast . After their usual morning talks , Ranbir and Siddharth headed to their school with Vikram .

While heading towards the car , Ranbir was lost in someone's thought and bumped into Siddharth . Siddharth gave a teasing smile to Ranbir and asked ,

" What happened bro , thinking about your lady love ? "

" Shut up and get into the car , we are getting late " said Ranbir to avoid further teasings . He always stared at her like there was no tomorrow and was lost in her thoughts during the rest of the journey .

                ••••♤♤♡♡♤♤••••

Precap : An embarrassing moment for Prachi .

Hope you guys like it

Vote ⭐

Drop your comments 💌

Will update soon 😁

Yours ,
   Suhana 🤠