EPILOGUE

••♡♡♡••
All I ever wanted was to be close to you
To feel the warmth of your embrace
And to look into your beautiful eyes
I have searched everywhere for love
But found no one to love me like you do
You are the foundation of my life
And in your heart lies my trust
I will love you from when the sun rises
Until the time the stars will shine
In you, I know that my future is possible
I will hold on to you , even till eternity
Where I will spend the rest of my days happy to be by your side .
••♡♡♡••

Ranbir was sitting in the mandap chanting the mantras as per the priest's instructions . He was having a true and a genuine smile on his face . Finally , she was going to be his officially today . His love , his life and his better half Prachi Mehra was going to be Prachi Ranbir Kohli from today .

Over years , Prachi and Ranbir's bond increased and strengthened . Not only the love but also the trust on each other increased which has became unbreakable eventually .

Ranbir's thoughts were disturbed when he saw Prachi who was beautifully dressed in red lehanga looking nothing less than a angel from the heaven .

Ranbir looked at her with pure love and adoration . Ranbir helped Prachi to sit beside him .

" You are looking really gorgeous . I am really lucky to have you as my wife , Chikchiki " Ranbir said .

" Thank you so much my dear Baklu " Prachi said .

" Ranbir it feels like yesterday when I met you for the first time but now I am sitting in the mandap with you and will soon be your wife " Ranbir said .

" Ranbir , Prachi leave some topic to speak afterwards . You both are going to get married . Have some patience " Rhea teased Prachi and Ranbir .

" Seems they are too desperate " Shahana said giggling .

" Enough of teasing my daughter and son-in-law " Pragya said stopping Rhea and Shahana from teasing Pranbir further .

" It's time for the bride and groom to exchange their garland " The priest said .

Ranbir and Prachi stood up and exchanged the garlands . After that they both offered flowers to Lord Ganesha and prayed for a happy and prosperous married life .

" Now the bride's parents need to perform the Kanyadaan " Said the priest .

Abhi and Pragya came forward and started the ritual . Abhi placed the right hand of Prachi on the top of Ranbir's hand . Abhi looked at Prachi with moist eyes .