#WLL 6

•~♡~•

The love which is so pure

The love which has its own innocence

The love which has its never ending feelings

The love which understands each other 

The love which never creates a mess

The love which is so loyal 

Because school love is precious .

•~♡~•

•~♡~•

He is her first love .

She is his love forever .

•~♡~•

Prachi was looking at Ranbir with her eyebrows raised . He didn't know why he got afraid seeing her all of the sudden .

" Mr Ranbir Kohli , why are standing shocked as if you were caught in the middle of a theft " Prachi asked .

" What did you say ? Me ...... Thief  " he said and laughed .

" Yes , I called you as a thief because you are looking so " she  said  .

" You are only looking like a thief see your face " he said wantedly irritating Prachi .

" You called me a thief , you are a idiot , I was shocked that today you didn't start talking your non sense but see , now you started your silly , stupid talks " Prachi said .

" You are only starting your chik chik " Ranbir said .

" You Baklu " 

" Chikchiki "

" Baklu "

" Chikchiki " 

" Prachi , what are you doing here ? Chucks is waiting " Aryan said without seeing Ranbir .

" Okay , you were having a private time with Ranbir it seems " Aryan said after seeing Ranbir standing beside Prachi . He winked at them and gave a mischievous smile . 

" Shut up Aryan ! I am came here to give you my physics notes , you left it in the class " Prachi said handing over the notes to Ranbir .

" Thank you " Ranbir said pulling Prachi's nose .

" Have you lost it ? " Prachi said smacking his forehead .

" Bye Aryan , Bye chikichiki " he said winking at Prachi .

" Bye Baklu and don't think the fight has ended , it will be in our pending fight list " Prachi said before leaving .

" Yaar chikchiki , whether you steal a diamond or a person's heart , it is called as theft , hence you are a thief  " he said looking at her retreating figure .

" Ranbir , even if I fight with you a lot I want you in my life " Prachi thought touching her nose .

   ♤♤

Prachi , Shahana , Rhea , Aryan and Abhi returned to home . Pragya and Disha were busy in the kitchen while Purab was busy with some office stuff when they all returned . Prachi sat in the sofa and started thinking about something .