Chan argued as he watched the activity unfold.

"Take your greedy eyes off my food. I am saving it for Tae."

The other pouted as he munched on his food happily. You never know whats it about free food, it always tastes sweeter, that is if Yoongi or Jin buy it. At other times, its just humiliating when others pay for you. It leaves you awkward and embarrassed. But if its your close friends, it suddenly feels heaven.

"Then what about me? Am i not your friend?"

Chan smiled while batting his eyelashes like they do it in dramas.

"You are. But he is my bestfriend. So-"

Jungkook continued but got interrupted by the other as the brutal truth was out.

"So this is how it is? You love him more than me? You make me pay for all those drinks you buy yet Taehyung is your bestfriend?"

Yoongi knew this argument quite well. He was used to buying food for Jungkook and Taehyung. They were almost a married couple in the initial stage of marriage. Its been years but they are still the same. Saving food for each other, calling everyday and telling each other everything, sleeping next to each other but waking up half on top of the other, sharing clothes and unnecessary touching.

Anyone who looked at them from the outside would assume they are either non identical twins or hardcore lovers. But it was none. It was a bestfriend duo. A unique one at that.

Jungkook once fought with Jin for eating his chips that he had packed for Taehyung, then started crying because he didn't mean to prioritise Taehyung and make Seokjin feel bad for chips, but he didn't want Taehyung to feel like he forgot about him even for a single day.

So Yoongi was used to this side of the world. He knew what the other would say, the exact same words. How they both are bestfriends and Taehyung lending him stuff and something about a promising future.

"Ofcourse. Plus you volunteer to pay. Taehyung does it too. He even gave me his Gucci belt, though it was fake.. it looked real. And his new sports shoes when mine were too worn out. And he promised to buy me branded clothes one day when he earns a lot of money. And he saves his food for me and we always share everything."

Jungkook defended, his eyebrows scrunched up as he huffed before continuing to eat.

"Oh well. I'll let it go since i like you a lot."

Chan said, something to diffuse the situation. Everyone knew about the troublesome duo. They even had a ship name for it, Taekook.

"Take it easy dude. Sorry for offending you. How could i compare to the love of your life?!"

"He is not."

The other said with raised voice and visible little pout.

"Well.. if you act blind like Yoongi for a long time, you would have no option but to marry your bestfriend."

Chan specified with a sarcastic laugh.

"I am not going to. I like someone else."

Jungkook huffed.

"Who? Do i know this person? I thought it was Taehyung."

Chan asked with wide eyes as he bent a little as if to whiper a secret.

"I- it- i.. Yoongi hyung is not blind. He too likes someone. So there is no way he would end up with Jin hyung. Jin hyung said he would rather kill himself than marry Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook tried to dodge the bullet, throwing Yoongi under the bus in process.

"I won't marry him either. I dont like him."

Yoongi said offended. Its Jin who keeps sticking to him, not the other way. He would kill himself too, if he had to marry Jin. That type of affection was fatal in Yoongi's eyes.

"Then Namjoon hyung? Will you marry him? "

Jungkook asked curious. I mean- if not Seokjin then Namjoon must be it. Yoongi has only two bestfriends.

"What? No. Why will i marry him?"

Yoongi asked confused. He wasn't the type to marry his bestfriend. That would be the most awkward shit ever.

"Idk. Will you marry Hoseok hyung then?"

Jungkook asked again.

"What? No. I mean- i-"

Yoongi didn't know. Will he do it now? No. Not at all. They barely know each other. He likes the other. Maybe one day they would get close like before and date. But looking at Hoseok, he seems to have other plans in life.

"Oh right. He is dating Taehyung. Sorry."

Jungkook corrected himself.

"Wait. Who is Hoseok?"

Chan who just sat there looking at the two idiots arguing over something that wasnt going to happen, decided to speak up. Whatever they were talking about seemed mad sweet of a gossip and he really needed to know.

"The one Yoongi hyung likes. But he is dating Taehyung which is funny to me because Taehyung is not the type to date someone he doesnt even know well. Like he said he would never date me, even though i am his bestfriend. Like someone asked him if we were dating and he legit said ewww.. and said he would never date me. How rude. I wonder how cool Hoseok hyung is in real life. Everyone loves him.
Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Taehyung and Jimin too sadly."

Jungkook said and let out a disappointed sign.

"What about Jimin?"

Yoongi seemed to have caught the point. He knew something was fishy here. Jungkook has a crush on every living cool person, but him mentioning Jimin again and again seemed a lot suspicious than it looked.

"Nothing. Not at all. Ah this burger. Its so tasty."

Jungkook tried to make himself busy with another burger, while the third person just waited for them to get it over with. It was quite clear he was getting harshly ignored. And he would not like to ask again only to be humiliated.

_____________♤_____________

Long time no see. Sorry took long to get back on track with the story.

But then again..
Make sure to comment and vote to show your support.

💜💜💜💜💜💜