Episode 45: Journey to a New World

            “Bite Me!” yelled Angela as she and Zac slapped hands. They decided to put their new trick to work as steam surrounded them all. Tāj Mahal eye started to twitch, she waved her hand and the steam whooshed away, revealing they were gone. She flew up in the air to search for them once and for all.

            The gang made it back to the park and found the spot where Leonn’e disappeared into that big portal thingy.

            “And what’s the plan?” asked Angela, worried Tāj Mahal might pop up out of nowhere.

            “We’re going to create a portal of our own,” said Travis

            “WHAT!” said both Zac and Trista.

            “Dude, that calls for some high level magic there,” said Angela.

            “We’re witches, we can do anything,” assured Travis

            “Yes witches not gods,” said Angela.

            “Well whatever you’re doing I suggest you hurry,” said Zac as they saw the storm approaching the park. Travis closed his eyes as his charmed bracelet started to jingle. With a loud cry he said, “Book of the Craft, I summon thee, come forth before me!” The book charm transformed with a flash of light in his hand. He sat it on the burnt spot of what was left of the grass. He stepped back and placed both of his hands on the slid of his stone around his neck. The purple stone started to move in tight weird patterns and everything it stopped, it made a ping noise: Straight, up, down, left, right, looped, sideways, ping, ping, ping.

            “C’mon,” said Trista, seeing Tāj Mahal over a hill. With every ping the book’s pages flipped as kind of like a combination lock. Then suddenly, when the stone touched Travis’s body the book flipped to the middle. Travis breathing heavily, grabbed his stone with his right hand. He took the hand off and a tattoo picture of all five plationic solids as one was on his palm. He extended the right hand forward, trying to sync his magic with the book’s. He felt it and a beam from his hand shot forward and a beam from the book shot upward. The two beams hit and became one, creating and opening a portal of their own.

            “Hell to the no,” said Angela in aw. They heard Tāj Mahal’s creepy cackle as they bolted for the portal. They jumped in not knowing where it would take them as the book closed and bounced into the portal as well, sealing it. Tāj Mahal’s hand reached out just as it closed.

            “NOOOOAHAAHAH!!!” she roared. “This is far from over.”