Episode 42: Crossing Over

Roxi hit the ground as Zac stood in front of her from Volcana. Leafe lashed out a vine whip and cracked it around Travis

“Why are you doing this?” asked Angela.

“We have our orders,” said Volcana.

“Unlike Blizzard,” whispered Leafe. Angela eyes narrowed thinking if they knew.

“You bounded yourselves with Kibosh?” she asked.

“What’s it too ya.” 

“You don’t have to be, join us and help us save Princess Aureka?” asked Angela. They all looked at her let she was crazy.

“We know about your little affair water witch…we won’t fall for your tricks,” said Volcana.

“Affair? You and Blizzard? Hooked up?” asked Trista, getting back up.

“Maybe. He’s a good guy,” defended Angela. She turned and looked at Zac, he ran his fingers through his hair as it flashed on fire.

“Oh hell no,” said Zac.

“Look Volcana and Leafe—all I’m saying is think about it. With Princess Aureka freed, Kibosh his done and your bound to her as well.” Both of them looked at each other, confused.

“That way it’s not like your betraying her and anyway. She said attack and you did, your task is done so please…join us…help us,” she pleaded.

“Well—fire-boy is kinda cute,” said Volcana, twirling her finger around her red hair.

“We’ll think about it, but for now if I were you…I would start worrying about a missing earth-girl,” smirked Leafe. Volcana waved her hands surround Leafe and herself with smoke. As it cleared they were gone.

“That is so cool,” said Travis thinking that was a cool ability.

            “Are you crazy…going out with Blitz?” asked Zac.

            “Are you nuts…allying us with them?” asked Trista.

            “Look, Blitz said I should try to convert them over...something about showing them the purity of thyn heart will dissolve the darkness,” explained Angela.

            “Oh that’s crap,” fussed Zac.

            “Whoa…look…hello…me leader here, why don’t we go back to the Magick Store and then go to school since we didn’t kick ass or get our asses kicked,” suggested Travis Trista folded arms as both her and Zac passed Angela, pissed off. 

            They went to the Magick Store with Leonn’e standing there, tapping his pointer finger.

            “I thought I told you not to use the magic brooms without my permission.”

            “It was an emergency so relax,” said Angela.

            “I will not relax, how dare you go behind my back and—“
            “Whoa…behind your back, where is this coming from?” asked Trista.

            “Yeah Leon, you been acting kinda weird lately?” asked Travis

            “Look you…” Leonn’e suddenly stopped, sensing something. He took out his sword, the blade was blue. He waved it in his face as his eyes were glowing blue. They started backing away, never seeing this side of him. He inched up and the tip of the blue lit blade lifted Travis’s chin up.

            “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll stay out of this…all of you,” he said, shimmering away.

            “What is going on?” stressed Zac.

            “We need to follow him,” said Trista.

            “He said not too,” said Angela.

            “Riiight,” said Travis They went looking for him, trying to trace his shimmers. They picked up his trail down by the park seeing him walking down a hill. They called out to him as he screamed no, unleashing an attack on them. The attack missed, but knocked them down as Nashira and the Gemini Twins appeared out of nowhere, grabbing him. From behind Leonn’e a hole looking like a portal was summoned as they threw him in, closing it.

            “Noo!!” they screamed. Nashira and Gemini did what they were ordered to do and vanished. The gang went over seeing burnt marks on the grass where the portal was.

            “Shit, now what?” asked Zac.

            “Let’s go to school and meet back at the Magic Store…must be some kind of clue there,” suggested Travis. Two days later the gang tried contacting Jenna, but received that strange static interference again.