"I thought you had her." Nico replies, taking a seat on the couch across from me and pulling his own cigar case from his suit jacket.

"I told you the minute he mentioned the bodyguard it was the wrong thing to say." Riot disagrees taking a seat beside Nico and stealing a cigar from his case.

I nod, agreeing with him as I light my cigar.

"She thinks she played you." Riot chuckles.

"She does." I agree again. "Have you heard from Toni?"

Riot sighs cutting the tip off his cigar. "I have but the mole keeps slipping through his fingers."

My eyebrows raise in surprise. "You mean he's still struggling?"

Riot purses his lips and nods.

"You know what that means." Nico adds.

He's being helped by someone on the inside, I answer him mentally knowing I don't have to say the words out loud. Which means I've got another mole to hunt down on top of the one Toni's struggling with. I puff on my cigar and focus on the earthy notes of the tobacco as my mind goes through the entire list of men I employ.

"Do you think he may have information on Raf's death, maybe there's something on the footage that he doesn't want anyone to see?" Riot suggests.

"My thoughts exactly." I reply grimly. "Our FBI guy confirmed the driver of one of the cars that hit Raf's SUV had ties to the Russians."

"Fucking Mikhail." Riot spits the Russians name angrily.

"You think he had a hand in it?" Nico asks curiously.

I purse my lips. "I can't say for sure but it's definitely not a coincidence, there's gotta be a reason a man tied to the Russians was driving that car."

The cops ruled the wreck an accident even though the other two drivers both ran red lights on opposite sides of Raf. Accident my ass. The dickheads made it obvious it was a hit on him.

"We're looking into it." Riot adds.

"Do you think Nolani's in on it?" Nico questions. "It's quite odd the footage from that night is part that's missing so we have no way of seeing if Rafael brought her back here."

It is and it's something I've been thinking about since Rocks brought her to my house. The other issue is the fact that the cameras at The Grave Yard were fried by lightening the night before she went home with Raf so we are literally going completely off Nolani's word. Which I don't like. I don't know her so I can't trust her word.

"My only issue with that theory would be why?" Riot chimes in. "What would her motivation be? She has more than enough money, she's thriving in her career, there just doesn't seem to be a logical answer there."

I shrug. "Vincenzo bugged her place. He says the only things she talks about are her schedule and whether or not she will terminate the pregnancy. She's never said any names that would raise a red flag, we've looked into her past, her friends, her family..."

"So someone knows about her then, someone either didn't want anyone else to get their hands on that footage or they needed it for proof. Footage doesn't just go missing, one of Raf's men doesn't just go missing and stay hidden. Toni can track anyone down it's alarming he hasn't gotten his hands on this guy yet." Nico states.

"You have to get her to stay with you, G." Riot urges. "Why the hell did you let her leave? We had her."

I grit my teeth at his tone. "If I just demand that Nolani stays without any explanation and zero proof of imminent danger she will fight me and Mamma was adamant we keep her happy and stress free. If anything happens to those babies it'll be like losing Raf all over again for her."