34.

Jonah Taylor
December 25th 2:05 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in bed lying awake with my thoughts, I'm terrified. They woke me up out of my light sleep because it feels like I always am terrified because "what if " will forever exist. What if her and my dad get into it on account of me, granted I'd never let get far. But what if he attempts to make her life a living hell or threatens my mother because he knows she's my other soft spot besides A'nori.

I feel around in my bed for her, wanting to hold her but I can't feel her anywhere

It's a Alaska king size so I sit up thinking she's still here somewhere but she's not. I get out of bed and head downstairs hearing her keys rattling in her hand. I see her in my coat and her short shirt and sweats, she's looking in the refrigerator for a snack I'm guessing.

She has on her pink beats and she hasn't seen me yet so I'm assuming her music must be on hell. I just casually continue walking down the steps waiting for her to see me but she doesn't because she's too busy putting grapes in a small bowl.

She finally looks up and jumps because she didn't realize I was standing here

"Jonah! oh my god don't do that. I almost had a heart attack." She holds her hand to her chest trying to calm down her breathing

I almost want to laugh at the face she made but I don't because I need to be serious and she quickly realizes I'm not playing with her. I stand at the front of the counter with my tongue poking the inside of my cheek with my hands in my pockets.

I decide to start calm "Where have you been?" She takes off her Beats and sits them on the counter and walks towards me

"I went out for a drive" She wraps her arms around my neck, looking up at me

Do I expect her to go along with some of her intrusive thoughts? yes

Even the dangerous ones that I don't like ? yes

Do I ever want her too? of course not, it bothers mr more than anything in this world

"Please Jonah don't be mad at me" She tries to use the sweetest voice she has available and I push her arms down watching her face fall

I almost cave but I don't

"Stop, you can't keep doing that. I'm not mad at you, I just don't like the fact that you leave and go wherever without telling me." I hold her face while she tries to look away, making her have no choice but to look at me "Didn't you tell me your sleep doesn't come before me ever?"

"Yeah" she murmurs

"Same for you, don't do that again." I kiss her lips, while she moans into the kiss "I'll drive you next time" I explain to her, kissing her jawline

"Wanna have sex?" She blurts with her hands placed on my stomach, she slipped her hands under my tshirt

She starts taking off my coat and I help her "Do you wanna have sex because your horny or because your trying to distract yourself from something?"

"Both, but horny more than anything else."

"What?"

"Not right now please" the vulnerability in her eyes was telling

I grab her face "Are you sure?"

"Yeah" she breathes out

That's all I needed her to say before I picked her up by her waist and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I walked us into the bedroom while she's sucking my neck the whole time leaving marks and making me a complete slut for her. I laid her onto the bed, I pull my shirt off and then she pull hers off. I kiss her lips fully and deeply, her neck, then her chest until I get all the way down to her stomach.