7.

A'nori Stone
July 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today is Zuki's official birthday. I already called her this morning, telling her happy birthday. She seems like she's in a happy mood, so good. We are not supposed to be at the club until tonight around like 10. We got a private section even though we probably aren't even gonna be there half the night.

Especially if they get fucked up in the first 10 minutes.

I'm not changing my outfit, I'm wearing exactly what I said I was last night. I'm happy to be free for one night. I'm not worried about anything or anyone right now, I'm just calm. Which is surprising me because I'm always on alert for something.

A text comes to my phone and it's this other guy I used to talk to. He was nice but I just didn't feel anything for him. He was just rich and boring. I'm a city girl forever but I just can't fake feelings. If I don't like you, I just don't simple. So I block the number and start to get my life together. I put on rings and earrings. My hair is bone straight flowing down my back, I still want to dye my natural hair ginger.

I will be doing it soon.

I still have to get this fucking cake to my car, I'm gonna ask Ben to help me. I lock my door and go down to the lobby to find Ben. He was talking to some girl, I laugh in my head at that he's a literal man whore. She walks off so I approach him not really knowing what to expect, in terms of his mood.

"Hey Nori" he smiles. Okay he's in a good mood maybe she told his happy ass yes.

"Hey Ben, can you please help me get this cake to my car." I ask him hopefully

"Yeah sure and I heard some man came in here looking for you today" he says with curiosity

I freeze and start to think because the only man that has ever been to my apartment is Jonah.

"I know who it is, it's fine and thanks for helping me Ben." I say because I honestly refuse to fuck up this white shirt.

I start to think about who the hell is going to get her cake out the car once I get to the club. We took a vote in the group chat and everyone had decided her boyfriend Elijah could do it. I grab my purse and head out the door with Ben.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now I'm in our section and mostly everybody is fucked up. We've only been here about an hour. I call it white girl wasted because they can hold so much liquor, it's a skill. We were all dancing and next thing you know everybody is drunk but me.

Zuki's boyfriend is holding her up while she's cutting cake. Troy is at the bar talking to some man and I will be joining her in like 2.5 seconds. Justice head is laid in my lap and he's talking a mile a minute, rambling about absolutely nothing. Noah left a while ago with her new boyfriend. Apparently he asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes.

It's loud and it smells like liquor and people. The lights are flashing and the music is loud. But like I always say, I will always love it here.

It feels like half of fucking New York is here.

"Justice" I say in his ear as I move his hair back. It's gotten longer, it's a deep purple color now.