32.

Jonah Taylor
October 17th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's currently almost 12am and I had to get her to board the jet so we could get to Orlando, somewhere she's always wanted to go freely without any work relation. She actually wouldn't board until I let her brush her teeth and change into different clothes.

And yes she does have on a crop top with sweat pants and crocs.

She's completely asleep and probably gonna be very confused when she wakes up even though we've talked about this days prior. I open my MacBook and see that's it's 12am, I look down at her sleeping.

I kiss her forehead and whisper "happy birthday love"

~~~~~~~

We've been at Disney world for approximately 3 hours and she's tired of it. I really thought she'd last longer than this but she's probably just hangry even though she ate before this, I don't know. She said she always wanted to go and I wanted to surprise her even though she's nosey. She was having the time of her life until the line for the chocolate dipped Mickey shaped meringue and french fries was entirely too long.

"Come on I have one more thing to show you"

After walking around and doing other things like putting all her stuff back in the hotel room, I finally successfully get her to the cruise. It's so late, I didn't even think we'd stay awake until 4am.

"It's so beautiful" She's looking up not even paying attention to the fact that she can fall into the water

"Love grab my hand."

She grabs my forearms slightly "I wasn't gonna fall"

"You always say that." I retaliate

"I know but this time I would've been fine"

She probably would've slipped into the water if she wasn't with me.

After floating around for a while and eating our food, she breaks our silence "How's work?"

"Hm?" weird

"I just never ask you shit like that so... how's work?" she turns around dangling her feet off of the edge of the cruise

She wanted us to eat outside because she wanted to dangle her feet off the edge. Currently I'm sitting beside her because she's sitting up with her back pressed against my shoulder.

"It's just work, documents and meetings."

"I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that.....you think this is how old married couples talk to each other at dinner?"

"Yeah" I cringe "change the subject."

"Are you afraid of the water?"

"What water?" I'm dead serious even though she probably thinks I'm trying to be an asshole but, there's different types of water

She chuckles "The water we're floating on Jonah"

"No, I thought your the one that's afraid of big open water."

"Yeah something about it being creatures we don't even know about floating deep in the ocean that just doesn't sit right with me."

"Why'd you ask then?"

"Because I want to jump in it" She answers popping a fry in her mouth

It looks like she's already made up her mind, so I at least try to warn her "The water is probably freezing."

"You've got to stop thinking so rationally all the time." She stresses

"One of us has to do it."

"True" she agrees