12.

(Starting from the beginning of Nori's last Pov)
Jonah Taylor
July 10th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been at this fucking after party for an hour and I'm ready to disappear. My pathetic father is trying to keep up his facade. I have this girl here to distract me and I don't even remember her name. She's useless because only one person has been on my mind the whole time I've been here.

"Get up here I have to give a speech."He says and I just give him a bored expression as I stand up

"Don't fucking try me tonight" he whispers menacingly as he stands next to me

He starts giving this bullshit speech about family and I'm visibly angry because he's fucking pathetic. He's narcissistic, a liar and he's an abusive bastard, but now because he's in front of all these people he wants us to play a picture perfect family.

I look at the top of the stairs and spot A'nori with Justice. She looks beautiful as always. She has on a long shimmery white gown, it hugs her curves perfectly and her curls are out. I look away realizing I might be glaring at her.

I couldn't get her out of my fucking mind if I tried and I have.

I called her this morning just to hear her voice, I'm becoming pathetic. I only called her because I couldn't stop thinking about her. So I tried to get another girl to distract me but it's not working obviously. She doesn't understand how much she affects me.

We get off the stage and I sit back down in my seat as I watch my parents walk around, greeting people. I look around and see every man is here is gawking at her. I've realized when she walks in a room everybody's looking at her and she has to be used to it because she seems like she hardly notices it.

She's alluring.

I feel a minor amount of jealously and I realize I'm a hypocrite. I want every girl and her, I'm fucking selfish. She would probably call me a egotistical asshole, if she could read my mind. It already feels like she can but never speaks on it.

The girl I'm with keeps trying to get attention and I'm too much in a trance thinking about her to even give any type of other attention. I get up and one of our other business partners starts talking to me and I'm listening for the most part and nodding my head because he's just talking. I look over again because I just can't seem to keep my eyes off of her.

She's talking to that prick River Thomas. He could possibly be doing this to piss me off. Me and Grey has never fucking liked him and then my idiotic father decides to close a fucking deal with his family.

Grey walks over to me and we talk for a while about the asshole we share and his grand performance tonight.

"You jealous?" He asks trying to taunt me looking at A'nori and River

I just clench my jaw and he just laughs "Well you better go get her then 'Taylor' "He attempts to mock A'nori

"Bye Grey" I dismiss him and he walks away to start causing havoc else where

He's nothing but an instigator

She's holding his sister's baby now and showing her contagious smile. People adore her so I don't understand what the hell is she's running from. She has a way of telling me very little in a big way, to where I think she's let me in but in reality I've hardly even cracked the surface.

I start to walk over to her and hear the end of their conversation "I guess I'll see you around." She says

"Yeah, you will." He smirks but it drops when he sees me stand behind her