⑅●Chapter:25●⑅

Start from the beginning

I gritted my teeth and slid down the stairs hurriedly, and walked past by Solar before gently shoving Seokjin and Taehyung away from Hwasa vision. "What is this Hwasa? Are you guys crazy or what? I haven't met anyone so shameless like you three! I had thought that you guys have understood that digging into other's personal matters isn't a good thing to do. But, fuck I was wrong! You did it yet again."

All of their's eyes were glued on me in shock. "I haven't even expected that you people will follow me from the University to the damn forest. Do you even know how much dangerous the jungle is?! One day I nearly got killed by a pack of Hyenas. Thanks to Seokjin and Taehyung, who saved me." My eyes softened as I glanced at Seokjin, who's eyes were still bright yellow.

He too looked at me, his eyeballs turning into its real dark brown colour. But his face was still laced with anger. "(Y/N), I guess this two girls are your friends, but what about this fellow?" He points his finger towards, Yoongi who was seated on the floor with his head hanging low. But he instantly raised his head, when Seokjin called him out. "Do you even know that he's a va-"

"Hyung, I have something really important to tell you, please come with me." Taehyung suddenly spoke up, tugging on his brother's robe, desperately trying to get his attention. Seokjin clicked his tongue and glared at the younger. Taehyung flinched a little because of it. Yeah, Seokjin's gazes are really hard to handle.

"Seokjin you go with Tae. It must be important. Don't worry they're my friends, I can handle them on my own." I gave him a tight lipped smile, because I wasn't in a mood of smiling right then. He sighed ran a hand on his feather like brown hair before nodding and leaving with Taehyung behind him.

I turned my face back at Hwasa and crossed my arms, immediately asking for an explanation. Hwasa broke into tears and rubs her nose with the hem of her shirt. I tried showing not a single bit of sympathy, but my heart was aching inside. "I-im sorry, (Y/N). I wasn't trying to s-stalk you. I j-just got a b-bit curious, and I swear I was worried about you. Not me, Solar and Yoongi too were worried."

I massaged my temples and groaned. "I- okay, I understand that you were worried about me, but that doesn't changes the fact that you did stalked me. Even after my thousands of pleading and outbursts, you still did it right? Placing our friendship at the edge of the cliff, is it a right thing to do?"

Hwasa lowers her face, and tightly shuts her eyes, tears falling due to the instant pressure. "(Y/N) please don't blame her." I turn around to see Yoongi struggling to stand up, as his voice came groggy. What happened to him? I took few steps towards him and helped him to stand. He coughed and rubs his mouth.

"I was the one who made this plan you know. I urged them to come with me, because I wanted to know who that blonde boy was, and what was his relationship with you." I furrowed my brows in clear confusion as Yoongi pressed his lips into a tight lip and avoids looking at me. So they knew I was with Taehyung. But how? They must've saw us together.

"Do you know Taehyung?" Out of curiosity yes. The words flowed from my mouth like waterfall, making Yoongi a bit tense. I can notice a  sudden change in his body language. I tried to read his mind, but I'm too dumb to figure out what really is going on inside his mind.

"No, I don't. But I was worried about you, as Hwasa said and I was wondering whether that boy was your boyfriend or something more important which you doesn't wanted to tell us." Yoongi said, his voice was gentle. And suddenly I felt bad for straight blaming and screaming at them. This proves that they really do care about me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, guys. But I was having a very big reason behind hiding these things from you. I was doubtful about your reactions, and I was certain that you'll not believe me. And moreover, Seokjin too asked me not to tell anyone about him or his mansion in the woods. But now, I guess you have already found everything about it. So is there anything left to tell you?" I let out a small laugh and patted Yoongi's shoulders assuring him that I'm aren't angry anymore. I looked back and saw that all this time Solar was staring at the floor, and said nothing. Strange.