Chapter Twenty Two

。・:*˚:✧。▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰

。・:*˚:✧。
▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰

All week the group has been trying to figure out how the golden egg is connected to the second task. At first, they thought that maybe it had been charmed so they all tried many different spells to uncharm it to see what happens, it turns out there were no charms placed upon the golden egg.

It's now Friday and the group still hasn't got a clue how to solve the golden egg. "What if we try to open it?" Ron suggests as he lazily lies on the common room couch eating chocolate frogs. "That is possibly the most brilliant thing you have ever said, Ron," Hermione says to him while he glares at her before focusing back on eating his chocolate.

"Go on the boys." Rose eagerly says, excited to see if this will work. Charlie who is sitting next to the girl on one of the big single chairs grabs her hand and gives it a little squeeze. Everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting to see if opening the egg will work. George opens the egg and all that comes out of it is loud screeching.

Rose yells and covers her ears to stop the screeching from hurting them. She then looks around the room to find everyone doing the same as her. "Close it!" Harry yells and the twins quickly close the egg. "Bloody hell! What was that?" Ron yelped. "I wonder if Krum and Delacour have found out what the egg is for the second task." He then says. Rose looks over at Hermione and gives her a sly grin.

"Hermione, you're close with Krum.... can you, I don't know... maybe ask him what he knows about the golden egg?" Hermione's face turns a shade of red and Ron rolls his eyes not liking how everyone says that she and Krum are getting close. "I'll see what I can do." The brunette cheered loudly making everyone around her laugh.

"The sooner we figure out the golden egg the better. Then we can know what we are up against for the upcoming second task." Rose lets out a tired sigh and rests her head on Charlie's shoulder. "we should probably go down to the great hall for dinner." Hermione says and gets up off the couch waiting for everyone else to do the same. "Hey, maybe we can ask Krum at dinner or maybe after dinner." Hermione looks at the brunette with wide eyes and shakes her head. "Oh come on it's Krum we talking about and besides everyone knows that he fancies you." Rose then slings her arm around Hermione's shoulder as they walk out of the common room.

"Okay but you have to come with me, after all the Durmstrang  students all sit at the Slytherin table." The girl winked at Hermione, letting the young girl know that she will support her. The smell of the food that is on top of the tables makes Rose's stomach grumble in hunger. "Someone's hungry." Ginny laughs and pinches her stomach.

Rose slaps the ginger's hand away and rolls her eyes, "No need to state the obvious Ginny." She giggles and sits down at the table next to Harry. The witch doesn't waste her time and greedily helps herself to the food in front of her. "Charlie, are you sure you're not dating our very own brother?" Fred jokes making Ron throw his bread roll at his face. "Oi, what was that for!"