Chapter Five

warning mature content

。・:*˚:✧。
▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

After standing under the hot water for a while, Rose decides to get out of the shower and wrap herself in a fluffy white towel. She gets dressed into the white silky nightgown that she had grabbed. Rose then uses her wand to dry her hair with a hair-drying spell. She turns off the bathroom lights as she leaves and walks into the bedroom to see a shirtless Charlie Weasley.

Rose's eyes wander from his broad chest down to his abs, and gulps as her eyes go even lower. The sweatpants he's wearing hang loosely on his hips and show off his visible v line. She snaps her eyes back up to his, to see that his eyes are scanning over her body as well and she can feel herself beginning to blush from his heated gaze. Rose takes a step forward and Charlie does the same until they close the gap between them. Her eyes look from his eyes to his lips and he does the same. Rose's breathing hitches as he brings his hands to her hips and pulls her against him.

Her arms wrap around his neck and they both stare at each other for a few more seconds until Rose grabs his head down to kiss her. At first, the kiss is slow and soft, then it becomes more heated. Charlie bites the girl's lip wanting more access to her mouth, which she gladly obliged. Rose's right-hand tugs at his curly red hair which makes him moan in response.

She stops the kiss and pushes him back onto the bed, she then straddled his thighs and began to kiss him again only it becomes rougher with need. Charlie then grabs Rose's hips roughly and moves her hips back and forth, her silky nightgown sliding up with each movement. Rose moans in pleasure as he starts to kiss down her neck, biting, licking as he goes. She grinds her hips into him more earning a moan from him. Rose could feel his growing erection with each movement making her more turned on by the minute. Charlie then flips her so she is now on her back and he's on top of her, his arms holding up his weight. "You want to do this?" He asked Rose huskily and she nods her head.

"Rose I need you to use your voice." He tells her. "Yes," She whispers. Charlie quickly grabs his wand off the bedside table and casts the mufflitao spell so no one could hear them. He tosses the wand aside and brings his head down slowly on Rose's body, she arches her back and moans from the gentle kisses Charlie is placing down her neck, chest, and stomach before he moves further down towards her thighs. "Please!" Rose whines out already having enough of Charlie's teasing kisses. Charlie chuckles before He removes her lacy underwear and looks up at her with a smirk on his face. Without warning, he then uses his tongue, sliding up and down her soaking wet folds. Rose arches her back again in response as he kept his assault on her sensitive spot.

Rose moves her hand down to his head and her fingers intertwine with Charlie's flaming red hair and tugs at it making him moan. As he kept licking and sucking her breathing became heavy as her orgasm builds. Charlie knew that it was building up so he slipped two fingers in her entrance which made her moan even more.

As he pumped his two fingers in and out while sucking Rose's clit, she just couldn't hold it back anymore and her orgasm rips through her. She felt the bed dip as Charlie laid down beside her looking down at her as Rose's high slowly came down.

"That was-" "hot." Charlie cuts her off with a smile. He then crashed his lips against her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth making she that she can taste herself on his tongue. Rose breaks the kiss as she sits up. Charlie looks at her in confusion until he sees her going on her knees. Rose pulls down his sweatpants and Cupped his bulge through his boxers.

Charlie closes his eyes as he feels her palm him, she then slowly slides his boxers off and his cock springs up. Rose looks at his hard dick thinking how she was going to fit all that in her mouth. She quickly remove the thoughts and licks the pre-cum off the tip of his dick and then slowly took more of him in swirling her tongue around his sensitive spot. Charlie lets out a ragged moan and it urges Rose to keep going with her assault.

She decided to stop teasing him and take all of him in her mouth and he hisses in pleasure as she slowly moves her head up and down on his length. "Fuck Rosie." He moans and it makes her move her head a bit faster just to hear him moan again. One of Charlie's hands comes up to Rose's head and he grabs a fist full of her hair twirling it around his large hand holding it in place to stop it from falling in her face as she sucks his cock.

She looks up through her eyelashes to see his head leaning backward with his eyes closed moaning. Rose moves her head at a faster pace while also using her right hand to pump him while she sucks. "Fuck yes. Oh Rosie I'm going to cum." Charlie moans loudly. Not long after saying this, she felt him stiffen and moan her name loudly as he shoots spurts of cum into her mouth. Rose swallowed his cum until there was no more coming out, "That was just wow." He says breathlessly. 

Rose smiles up at him and gets up off the floor. Charlie slides his boxes and sweatpants back up then grabs her and pulls her onto the bed next to him and places blankets over them. "Let's go to sleep." He says gives Rose a peck on the lips. Rose places her head on his chest while her right arm lays on his stomach and their legs tangled together. "Night Charlie," She whispers softly. "Night Rosie." He whispers back. Charlie plays with Rose's hair for a little while and the feeling of it lulls her to sleep. 

☾. °. .☾. °. .☾. °. .

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW