Chapter Twelve

。・:*˚:✧。▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

。・:*˚:✧。
▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

Rose sits beside the twins at the table eating breakfast. Tonight will be the night when the goblet will spit out three of the tri-wizard competitors. "Rosie, you okay?" Fred bumps her with his shoulder while he takes another bite of pancakes that he's eating.

"I'm nervous for tonight Fred. I don't want anyone I love to get hurt." She sighs as her shoulder slumps down. Before Fred could say anything else, hoots can be heard which means that owls have arrived with letters and parcels.

One letter falls onto her lap and she doesn't have to look to know who it is. Rose had written to Charlie yesterday telling him all about Buckbeak and how he took her flying. The brunette wonders what he has written to her regarding what she had written to him last night.

"Charlie?" George peers over and sees the letter in Rose's lap. The witch nods her head and he chuckles alongside Fred, "I'll open this later." She then says and the twins give her cheeky smiles. "Yes, pancakes!" Ron cheerfully shouts and puts a lot of pancakes onto his plate.

"How the fuck are you still skinny? The way you eat I would think you would gain weight?" Rose says to Ron and he looks at the girl and scoffs. "Well, thanks, Rosie. Anyways people have this thing called fast metabolism." He sasses and then takes a big mouth full of pancakes.

"Ronald, do you have to talk with your mouth full?" Hermione asks the ginger before she sits down beside him, Harry then sitting down next to Hermione. "So who is excited for tonight?" Hermione then asks the group. "Meh," Rose answers as she continues to eat her breakfast while the twins whisper between each other not paying attention to the four of them. 

"Who do you think will be selected from Hogwarts? My bet is on golden boy Diggory." Ron says and turns his head to look over at the Hufflepuff table. Harry, Hermione, and Rose too looked over to the Hufflepuffs and saw Diggory laughing with his friends loudly, Rose could also see most of the girls that are from Hufflepuff all staring at Cedric lovingly. 

"No doubt he would be chosen. I mean just look at him." Fred says startling the four of the witches scaring them. "Damn it, Fred!" Rose yelps and punches his arm making the ginger groan. George just laughs at his twin being in pain. "Anyways how did you guys know we were talking about Diggory? You two idiots weren't paying attention to us while you guys were whispering to each other secretly. 

"You do know you guys weren't exactly quite right? Plus Rosie we have ears how else are we to listen?" George snickers. "You're close to getting a punch to Georgie." Rose threatens him. The boy gulps in fear making the brunette smirk at him. "I've finished and I have a letter to read and replied to, so I will see you losers later." Rose gets up from her seat and waves goodbye to the group before leaving the great hall and towards the Gryffindor tower.