Chapter Fifteen

warning Mature content

。・:*˚:✧。
▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

"Have you got any idea what the egg represents for the second task?" Rose asks. "Nope. Maybe we can try and open it?" Geroge says and looks at Fred. After the task, Charlie, Fred, George, and Rose all decided to chill in the Gryffindor common room. "Yeah okay, couldn't hurt to try can it?" Fred's response to Geroge. Geroge then opens the golden egg only for it to screech making students who were in the common room stop what they are doing and look at the four. 

George quickly closes the egg and the screeching noise stops. "Alright go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in," Fred yells making the students turn away and carry on what they were doing before. Just then the portrait in the common room swings opens revealing Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ginny. 

"Charlie?" Both Ron and Ginny say in sync as they see him sitting on the couch next to Rose in their common room. "Hey, guys!" Charlie gets up off the couch and walks toward his younger siblings and hugged both of them. "What are you doing here?" Ron finally spoke out. "Had to help with the dragons for the first task. And I have permission to stay for the rest of the tournament to support Fred and George." 

Ginny raises her eyebrows at her older brother, "Are you sure it also isn't because of Rosie?" She says with a knowing look. "That dear sister is just a bonus isn't it?" Charlie ruffles his sister's hair before walking back over to the couch sitting in his spot next to Rose. "Hermione, you and I are going to get ready together for the party later on," Ginny says to Rose and sits in between her brother and Rose just piss her brother off because she could. "Okay can't wait," Rose says smiling at the ginger girl. 

.*.*.*

The party is in full swing in the Gryffindor common room and everyone that is year 5 and up is all here smoking, drinking, and having fun. Hermione, Ginny, and Rose walked down the girls' dorm room stairs wearing tight dresses. Ginny's dress was a tight backless dress, Hermiones was purple with a plunging neckline, and Rosies dress was a dark red dress that stopped mid-thigh and had a very deep neckline that showed off her breast. 

Rose grabs three cups of firewhiskey for Ginny and Hermione. "Drink up ladies time to celebrate!" The three girls all clink their cups together chugging down the drink. Rose felt the drink burn its way down her throat and she gladly welcomed it. "Want another?" Ginny yells over the loud music. Both girls nod their heads at the ginger who then disappears to get more drinks.