Chapter Ten

。・:*˚:✧。▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

。・:*˚:✧。
▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

Holloween is right around the corner, meaning that it's in two days' time.  All of Hogwarts keeps talking about the two schools that are coming to the school, wondering if they have hot girls and hot guys. Rose hadn't realized that half of the students are horny-crazed teens who need to fuck a lot to be satisfied.

She ignores the gossip about this and focuses more on her study's and homework. Charlie has been sending her letters often which Rose always loved to read and reply back. The girl is currently sitting at the Gryffindor table in the great hall eating lunch while talking to her friends. "Are you going to enter the tournament?" Ginny looks at her while she eats her food. Rose shakes her head at the young Weasley, Rose rathers not die, and besides the tasks are really dangerous and she is not the one who dives headfirst into dangerous stuff. She will leave that one for the twins to deal with since those two are the type who would dive headfirst into danger because they think it's fun.

"Fair enough I won't either since I just know my brothers will get all upset at me and tell mum and I so don't want to be told off by mum. The crazy woman she is." Rose and Hermione chuckled at Ginny, "Well she has to be since there are so many boys in the house. How else is she going to be when she is always surrounded by male testosterone?" Owl hoots can be heard which meant that they are delivering letters or parcels. An owl flies over the Gryfindor table and two letters land on Rose's lap. She looks at the first letter and knew from the handwriting that it was from her dad, and the second one was from Charlie Weasley. The witch couldn't help but smile and the two twins beside her noticed this and grin at each other.

"Well look at that George, Rosie here has gotten two letters. I wonder who they are from?" Fred has a sly smirk on his face and Rose doesn't like it one bit. Before she could comprehend what was happening, both of her letters are snatched away from her hands. Fred laughs as he waves the letters up in the air, "say Fred should we have a look at who is sending our Rosie letters?" George smirks at his brother. Rose rolls her eyes and reaches up to try and grab her letters from Fred's hand. "Uh, uh, uh, Rosie." Fred tuts at her with a mischievous smirk on his face. 

Fred opens one of the letters, "this is from your dad I don't need to read it." He hands Rose the letter from her dad. Fred then opens the second one and his eyes go wide. He then thrust the letter into George's hand and George spits out his juice as he looks at it.

"Rosie and our brother aye?" George pretty much yells out loud. Hermione, Ginny, and Harry smile, and Ron spit his drink spraying Neville Longbottom. "What!" He yells. Rose lets out a loud groan and just bangs her head against the table which caused a few people to look over towards the group of Gryffindors.

"Can I have the letter back now?" She whines out to the boys as she looks up at Fred who slowly hands over the letter back to Rose. She quickly stands up from the table, "I'll uh see you guys later. I'll see you in class George." She then walks out of the great hall and ran all the way to the Gryffindor tower.