Chapter Eleven

。・:*˚:✧。▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

。・:*˚:✧。
▎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 ▎

Most of the students are sitting down or standing around the goblet that sat in the great hall. Rose watched as Harry and Ron put in their names and cheered them on. The cheering died down when the doors bang open revealing Viktor Krum. Everyone goes silent as Viktor Krum walks in demanding everyone's attention, most of the girls giggle as he walks by them and the boys all looked at him like a hero.

Viktor walks past Rose, Ginny, and Hermione, he then sends a cheeky wink at Hermonie, "did Krum just wink at you?" Ginny whisper yells. Hermione's cheeks are now a shade of pink and Rose couldn't pass this opportunity to tease her about this.

"Ooo Hermione has a crush!" She sang and hits Hermione's arm. "No, I don't! Besides he's not my type." She says just as Ginny and Rose roll their eyes. "Oh yea and would your type be a certain redhead hmm?" Rose teases back. Hermione lets out a shocked gasp, "And who are you implying hmm? There are many redheads at school so have to be specific on which one." Rose smirks at Hermione, "Ron Weasley of course." Hermione's eyes widen. "Hey, look, isn't that Cedric Diggory?" Hermione says trying to change topics. Rose and Ginny look to where Hermione is looking, The trio watched as Cedric walks up to the goblet and puts his paper into it. He looks around and makes eye contact with Rose, Cedric then winks at the girl before walking over to his mates on the other side of the hall.

"Ooo looks like you have an admirer," Hermione sings in Rose's face and the witch pushes Hermione off her. Rose then makes a gagging noise to let the girls know that she wouldn't go for him and besides, Rose likes someone else, who sadly doesn't attend Hogwarts. "Where the hell are the twins? I thought they putting their names in the goblet." As on cue, the doors bang open, and the Weasley twins walk through earning everybody's attention.

"Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The sexy twins have arrived!" Fred shouts which earned a lot of laughs from the students. "Yea right boys!" Rose yells and the twins both laugh and flip her off as they walk up to the goblet to put their names in. "Did you put your name in Rosie?" George asked when he walks over to her and the two other girls. He then slings his right arm around Rose's shoulder resting it lazily on her. "No, because one it's dangerous and two, dad told me not to. Also, I forgot to tell you that he asked how you boys are."

"Oh tell him that we are great and that Fred and I are inventing some things for our pranks. And boy they are going to be something." Rose shakes her head and smiles up at Geroge. "Did you girls see Viktor Krum? He gives me serial killer vibes don't you think?" Fred shivers just saying this. "I don't know if you have noticed but all the Drumstrang boys do," Rose says to them but obviously it went in one ear and out the other.

"And even if he was a serial killer, do you think I would let young Hermione here get close with him?" George and Fred's eyes go wide and Hermione smacks Rose hard in the back of her head that she thinks she may or may not have a concussion. "Rosie I do not have a crush on him! Like I said before he is not my type, sure he's handsome and mysterious but that doesn't mean that I have a crush on him." She lets out a loud huff and her red face begins to go back to her normal color.

"Sure sure that's what they all say." Rose and Ginny say in sync making Hermione groan loudly. Rose quickly stands up which causes George's arm to fall from her shoulder. "Maybe I should go talk to him for you? Maybe I get to play matchmaker!" She then quickly makes a run towards the doors with Hermione hot on her tail yelling swear words left and right at her.

.*.*.*

Since having the two schools arrive here at Hogwarts, it's all the students would talk about. 'Omg did you see the guys from Drumstrang they're so hot!' Or 'dammm the French girls are fit!' Honestly, what is wrong with people? Can we like focus on classes and study for the end-of-year exam instead of ogling the girls and guys from the other school?

"George! Stop looking at the French girls and pay attention to what Hagrid is saying!" Rose slaps the back of his head hard. "Fuck! Ow!" George whines and Rose just rolls her eyes at him. Hagrid is explaining to the students what to do and what not to do when we come face to face with a hippogriff.

Hippogriff would have to be Rose's second favorite creature, the first one would have to be dragons because not only are they beautiful creatures but because people mistakenly think that they are killing monsters, Rose was scared of them but after talking to Charlie he had changed her mind on the creatures.

"Right I want yer to meet someone. Buckbeak !" Hagrid yells and from the bushes behind him, a hippogriff appeared. Everyone gasps as it comes closer to Hagrid, "he won't bite will yer Buckbeak." Hagrid then brings his attention back to his students.

"Who would like to pat him?" Rose slowly raises her hand hoping to be picked. "Miss Black come er on up." She smiles and looks to her right to look at George who is looking a little bit pale. "I'll be fine George, stop being a pussy," Rose pats his shoulder as she walks past him and towards the hippogriff.

She remembered what Hagrid had recently said and bowed her head down. Once her head is down, she then holds her hand out and waited for him to come to her. when Rose felt Buckbeaks head nudge her hand she then looks up and smiled when she saw him looking at her.

"Aww ain't you cute!" Rose gushes and starts to scratch under his chin. Buckbeak let out a noise letting the witch know that he is enjoying me scratching him underneath his chin. He then pulls back and then picks Rose up by his peak and sits her on his back. She looks over at Hagrid with this okay? Look, he gives Rose a nod and without warning Buckbeak then spreads his wings and pushed off the ground.

She quickly holds on tight to him from the sudden jolt of the movement so she wouldn't fall to her death. Rose closes her eyes as he continues to fly higher and higher, she can feel the cold wind blowing on her face and smell the salt from the black lake that is down below them.

She slowly opens her eyes and smiled as she looks down upon Hogwarts watching tiny figures move. Rose lets out a loud laugh in delight and pats Buckbeak's head, they fly through the bridge smiling down on a few students who are there. Buckbeak then flew upwards again and Rose let herself smile, even more, she is loving the wind on her face, feeling so free.

Without warning, Buckbeak then dives down towards the ground and poor Rose couldn't even scream as it was stuck in her throat. She closes her eyes waiting for the impact of the ground, but nothing happened, she could hear herself breathing heavily and she opens her eyes to see her classmates looking at her with worried expressions.

Rose looks at Buckbeak who is flexing his wings before folding them in. She lets out a shaky laugh as Hagrid helps her off him. "That was fun until he decided to scare me to death by diving downwards." Hagrid laughs and throws a piece of meat at the creature. "He wouldn't have hurt ye miss Black." He says with a smile.

Rose's legs are like jelly when she walks back to George who then engulfed her in a bone-crushing hug. "Can't breath," She whispered into his ear and he loosens his arm around her for just enough to let the girl breathe. "Don't you ever do that again you hear me!" Rose sighs and rolls her eyes at him "Yes." George simply nods at her and doesn't say anything more.

Oh, She can not wait until she writes to Charlie about this!

☾. °. .☾. °. .☾. °. .

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW