12

See authors note at the end !

Ps I know nothing about concussions enjoy!

"Real sweet but I wish you were sober" - Conan Gray
———————————————————————————

After chat had dropped ladybug off at her house asking to take her home make up a lie for whoever she was and to make sure she got checked out at the hospital he left.

Alya did just that but before entering the bakery she stopped in the alley way next to it. She took the earring off her body and de transformed into Alya. She kept the earring hidden in her Fanny pack along with tikki and trixx.

She had gone into the bakery and explained she was with Marinette when she got hit by the akuma. She also said how strange she thought it was the miraculous ladybugs didn't fix everything. All four of them then went to the hospital emergency. Even though Alya was fine she lied and said she got hit and the Marinettes parents insisted on her getting checked out as well. They even called her parents which was understandable.

Here they were 12 hours later back at her house with a diagnosis of a severe concussion she was to stay home from school for weeks and had to take pain medicine from the hospital. The first day her parents decided to let her rest but knew Alya would want to visit.

Three days later they allowed her to come along with Adrien who desperately wanted to see her after hearing what happened. Her parents agreed but said no more so Nino didn't come.

As the dupain-Chengs let both worried teens in they noticed that they both had something in their hands. They saw Alya had brought marinettes favourite tomato soup and Adrien had brought her light pink roses.

He chose light pink because he remembered that they were appropriate to give to close friends and were great sympathy-gifts. However he wanted to change the close friend to girlfriend once she was better.

She let them go upstairs to her room and let them be alone. Marinette had all her blinds down darkening the room. Fairy light above her bed and a small lamp on her desk below the loft, were the only things giving light. When marinette heard the trap door open she was gonna look up to see who it was but was to lazy to lift her head.

Both teens climbed in and walked up to her bed. They both climbed on and marinette smiled looking at them. "Hey guys" she said quietly. "Hey girl I've missed you at school, how are you feeling?" She talked quieter mindful of her head. She just sighed and said "I'm bored and tired at the same time and my mom won't give me my phone" she frowned. Adrien then spoke up "hey they're just taking care of you it's bad to go on your electronics with concussions. I should know I had one as a kid, let me tell you that was the last time I was ever aloud to play on a playground" he chuckled and she giggled.

He then sat their for the next fifteen minutes Silent watching Alya give her, her soup as they talked. After awhile longer Alya decided she would leave and let them to have some time together but, not before reminding her to take her pills.

Marinette being distracted accidentally took one to many. Neither of them seemed to noticed and they started a light conversation.

That was until adrien said "ya school without you has been boring" Marinette looked at him a goofy grin appearing on her face "awwwwwwwweeeee you miss me don't you" she says dragging out the word awe.

He look at her slightly concerned as her whole demeanour had changed within seconds. "Hey mari are you okay?" He says grabbing her left hand and holding it. She giggles " ou I like when you call me mari. Oh My God are you holding my hand" she said with a new exited tone.