1

Inspired by: @rabbitwriters simply souls book here on Wattpad. (Just the argument)

My plot will be different but i did read her first two chapters before writing this so I feel that crediting them is the right thing to do.

EVENTS TAKE PLACE AFTER ROCKETEAR

"nothing I do is ever good enough"- I can't handle change
———————————————————————————

Chat noir sighs running his hand through his hair with a scowl on his face "I just don't get it, why do Rena and carapace get to know each other identity's and we don't?" Lady bug looks like she had just heard the most shocking news of her life "how do you even know about that" she says in a defending tone.

Chat shakes his head. "You know that doesn't matter. How did they even find out" he raises his voice at her. "I - I one day I had to give them the miraculous together because there was no time to make excuses for it" she said fiddling with her fingers.

"So you couldn't tell me that they knew. Aren't we supposed to trust each other because I have always trusted you. Now I'm having doubts" his voice beginning to turn colder with every word said.

" I do trust you" she says. "then why didn't you tell me. Why do you keep pushing me to the side. It feels like you don't even need me anymore" his tone harsh clearly getting angrier and angrier. "You - you really think that" her face softens.

"You never need me for your plans anymore what else am I supposed to think. You don't keep me in the loop and you never talk to me anymore" he yells. At this point he begins debating why all his happiness has relied on her. She was just like his dad. Only using him when needed.

"I- I didn't think I was" she says looking down in shame. "Well you are" chat begins to walk away but then turns back around. " you are just like my dad always just using me when necessary not actually caring about my feelings." He looked at her face to se her reaction. "What did I ever see in you. Your so selfish and at this point a liar and untrustworthy. You don't even deserve to be ladybug. You can't even enforce your own rules, you're not even good enough for all the things I did for you. I can't believe I put all my energy and happiness into you. Screw you" he said before looking at her tears slowly falling down her face then jumped off the building onto the next.

After he jumped to the next roof over she fell to her knees tears falling rapidly down her cheeks. She sobbed moving her legs to her chest. Sitting there her sobs so loud.

Chat heard her at first but continued leaving she wasn't worth the energy.

She sat there for 20 minutes not being able to move crying the whole time. She had always had those doubts about herself one of the reasons she didn't want to reveal. She was scared that he would think that about her. That she wasn't good enough that she was plain old her.

So when he said those things about her she completely broke. That was her partner someone she thought to be her second best friend.

She whipped underneath her eyes and took several deep breaths in. She shook her head "how could I have not taken his feelings into account he probably hates me" she said to no one.

She picked her self off the ground looking around. Once she found the direction of her house she zipped off on her yo-yo.

When she got home she de-transformed put on sweat pants and a huge t shirt. Then she tucked her self into bed and just sat there looking at the ceiling.

Tiki looked over at her conflicted on what to do. She had never felt with anything like this in her 5000 years. She never had a chat noir be so harsh on a ladybug.

She did the only thing she knew what to do. She guarded her owner from the possibility of an akuma.

At adriens house

When he landed inside he room he let his transformation out. Pacing around his room the anger still radiating off his body.

Plagg looked at him concerned. He had never seen him so angry but he was glad he didn't have the ability to activate a cataclysm right now. He was dangerous at the moment.

He walked over to his desk grabbing the key board off his desk and threw it at the ground. It shattered the second it hit the ground.

Plagg had winced but Adrien didn't look dazed. "Ugh I hate her plagg. She has no right to expect anything from me anymore. She deserved that" his face reminded plagg of a previous owner who was angry when their ladybug had chosen another guy over them before they died trying to use to much power at once against the guy.

Plagg wasn't afraid persay but he need to calm down adrien. "Kid come here" he gestured to the bed. "I'm not mad at you and I get where your coming from but I need you to first calm down before you attract an akuma" he paused "then I need you to think about what you said to her I'm not saying you have to apologize but what you said was really harsh so I think you should this is just hard to" he trailed off.

"I think I'm going to go talk to tikki about you taking a break" he looked at chat for a reaction and he found a calmer adrien. He smiled at his owner " what ladybug has been doing is uncalled for but you were a little harsh so I think time apart will be good for you guys and will ultimately strengthen your team work."

Adrien took a second to think sitting on his bed his leg began to shake up and down. Seeming to realize what he did he looked at plagg scared "oh no what if she gets akumatized" plagg looked sadly at him "tikki won't let that happen. I'm gonna go see her and then I'll come back is that okay?" "Yes" .

Plagg then took off through the city on the way to ladybugs house. When he got there he phased through the trapdoor on her balcony. "Hey sugercube"

First chapter complete!!!!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!