"Ya, okay," I said as I leaned forward and turned up the volume full blast.

    Not long afterwards we pulled into a parking lot.

    Rylans POV

    "I will be right back," I say over the music.

    I get out of the car and walk towards the Bar that a friend of mine owns.

    "Hey, I am here for my pick up, I am a friend of Levi's," I said to the waiter.

    The waiter gets all of my stuff and then places the bag on the counter before handing it to me.

    "How old are you, and what's your name?" The waiter asked.

    "That is none of your damn business," I bark out at him.

    "Well I shouldn't be letting you have this stuff if you are under age," He says back.

    "You really do not want to get on my fucking bad side," I glare at him.

    "Just tell me your fucking name," The waiter shouts.

    "Its Rylan fucking Andias, you may know of me actually? My fathers name is Jaxon Andias, He leads one of the top gangs in the word, just like Ryan Lopez, whos daughter is currently in my car, so give me my fucking shit and leave me the hell along," I whisper shout, trying not to attrack attention.

    The waiter Immediately handed me my stuff and looked down in fear.

    Good.

    "Hey I am back," I said as I got into the car, placing the bag on Aurora's lap.

    She digs in and grabs her food and eats it.

    Then she began to eat mine.

    "Can I have my food before you eat it all?" I chuckled.

    "I guess," She sighed while handing me the hamburger.

    Ding.

    "You gonna answer that?" I asked.

    "It's just Hayden," She shrugged.

    "So?" I questioned.

    "I am going to see him in a bit, He can wait," She rolls her eyes and looks out of her window while I drive us through the woods.

    Not even 10 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot for the woods and I told Aurora To wait by the path while I grabbed a few things from my car.

    I grabbed the alcohol, My gun, and my smokes.

    Of course I kept the gun in a secret pocket in my jacket.

    The gun is for protection.

    Anyways, I also grabbed a blanket or two and then jogged over to Aurora, and not long after we began to walk through the path the soothing sound of Creakits was interrupted by laughter coming from far in the distance.

    As we seemed to get closer the laughter began to stop some.

    We then came to the others and sat down.

    Hayden and Kylie sat beside each other against along and Aurora and I sat across from each other both leaning against large rocks.

    Kylie grabs the Alcohol and drinks some, until Aurora aggressively grabs it from her and drinks a lot more than Kylie did.

    "Lets play truth or dare, I will go first," Hayden paused as he thought of someone to truth or dare. " Rylan, truth or dar-"

    "Truth," I interrupted.