Sunny

A/N: Hey guys! I'm updating today since I'm busy the next couple days since school starts Monday. But here's an update. Hopefully I'll be able to update when school starts, but I'll have to see how much work I get. Anyway, I just want to thank you all for supporting me with not updating much and the support is why I update. Thank you all again!

Going and seeing Jambu would certainly be fun, Sunny knew that. It would be a break from worrying about what was to come. 

Besides, Jambu was a cool guy. Super funny, energetic, and had always liked Sunny. 

Sunny knew that Glory was annoyed by Jambu a lot, but Sunny didn't mind the man. They were quite similar anyways, and so when they were younger, they would talk a lot. 

Which made Sunny really excited to meet his friends, since she knew Jambu wouldn't pick bad friends.

So they all piled into Thorns car, as well as Tsunami's car she borrowed from her mom. 

Then, they headed to the park, where Jambu asked to meet up at. 

So, there they were, talking with Jambu and his friends, Blue, Cricket, Luna, Swordtail, Sundew, Willow, and Hazel. 

Hazel was fun to talk to. She loved to read and had a great taste in books, and while Sunny didn't read a lot, she had read a lot of the books Hazel had.

Glory and Jambu were talking with Death ringer, who had been scolded by Jambu after Jambu realized Deathbringer was alive. 

It was good to see everyone so happy.

Tsunami was arm wrestling Sundew, Riptide and Willow talking near them. Starflight, Fatespeaker, and Cricket were having a deep conversation, looking into one of Starflight's textbooks. Peril was talking to Luna, both watching Clay and Swordtail as they talked, laughing at something.

Sunny looked at her mother, who was standing a distance from everyone, Holler sitting at her feet.

Thorn had a wide smile on her face, and at that moment, Sunny didn't have a care in the world. She was happy, with her friends, and new ones as well.

"Is that your mom?" Hazel asked, following Sunny's gaze.

"Yeah," Sunny replied, turning to Hazel. "And my dog."

"She's cute," Hazel commented.

"Yeah," Sunny agreed. Then she paused. "Where's Meerkat?"

"Who's Meerkat?" Hazel questioned.

"My boyfriend," Sunny replied, a frown forming on her face. "He was here."

"Hey, Sunny," A voice said, startling Sunny.

Sunny turned around and saw Meerkat standing above her, three popsicles in his hand.

"Uh, I know it's kind of cold, but I got you two something," Meerkat said nervously.

Sunny stood up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Thanks, Meerkat," she took two other popsicles, handed one to Hazel, and started to eat her own, leaning her head on Meerkat's shoulder.

"You two are cute together," Hazel commented. 

"Do you have someone?" Sunny asked.

Hazel sighed. "No, I don't. I'm actually aromantic and asexual, so I don't really want a relationship."

Sunny smiled. "That's really cool. I'm asexual, too. But I'm also pansexual, so I kinda date anyone."

"That's really cool!" Hazel exclaimed. "I don't meet asexual people much. Or many LGBTQ people, either."

"Well, most of my friend group is," Sunny commented. "Meerkat's pan like me, Glory and Deathbringer are bi, Riptide is demiromantic, Tsunami and Peril are also bi. Clay, Fatespeaker, and Starflight are the only straight ones."

"That's amazing," Hazel breathed. "I mean, Willow is bi and Sundews a lesbian with she/they pronouns, I think Jambu is gay, with Cricket and Blue both bi. So I guess our friend groups are pretty similar."

"Yeah," Sunny said with a grin. "I guess they are. Seems like we got lucky."

"It seems we did," Hazel agreed.

A/N: Hello again! This chapter will probably cause some arguing. But I've been wanting to address this for a while. I'm a panromatic asexual, so I've always really connected to Sunny because I could see her being that, too. I think she wouldn't judge anyone for their gender and would date anyone regardless of gender, which is what pansexuality is. And I also just headcanon her as ace because she gives me ace vibes. (Just disregard he fact that she has a kid in my other story). Deathbringer and Glory are the bisexual power couple, Tsunami gives me some masc lesbian vibes but she canonically has a crush on Riptide, so she's definately bi. And I think Peril's the same way. Clay and Fatespeaker are the supportive straight friends, and Starflight is the straight on who's having a gender crisis, but I'm not sure if that'll be in the story. Willow and Sundew are obviously not straight, and she/they pronouns fit her, I think. I also think Jambu is gay, but I could also see him as bi. Again, Cricket and Blue are the bi power couple everyone loves, and I love Hazel as aroace.
Anyways, I really feel like these characters are a part of me and so as I've grown and found out who I am, I feel like these guys have too. They're such a big part of my life, and while they're not my characters, they still have helped me a lot. So I'm sorry if you don't agree with these, and if you're homophobic please leave. But if you want to drop your own headcanon, go ahead. I'm open to a lot and I love seeing people's ideas.