🏠Back home🏠

All the zodiacs returned to their villages astatic with their with their news. Arla had walked Terran to the edge of her realm so he wasn't alone, she smiled as she reminisced of the night he comforted her. He had managed to stumble upon the Virgos and meet Charlotte, Violet, Blaize and Daemom, she caught him up on all that had happened with them and sent him on his way with fresh provisions of water and food. He successfully made it back home just as night fell.

Ajax had tried to offer his assistance, in case the Virgo's should need it on their way home, Charlotte had laughed and denied his help. She hated his arrogance, and much more, but above everything else his arrogance. Anya had to drag her brother away from his spot, as he watched the earth sign girls and his quote un quote 'enemy' bound of into the distance. They had made it home an hour later telling their people all about what had happened. The map was placed in a secure vault within the twins home. A celebration came soon after.

Alvaro and Calida had to plan a carful per route back to their homes as to avoid the Aires. They had both agreed that Alvaro should take the map as he was the most protective Fire sign, he promised to guard it with his life. Calida only agreed because she had already committed the map to memory. Upon her arrival people cheered and laughed at their leaders success. Beer was supplied and a cake had been especially baked. Alvaro had ran straight to his room and hidden the map away, he ordered a guard to go and spread the news while he wrote letters to all his new friends to tell them everything that had happened.

River had helped his people settle on to the Pisces who opened their homes to the refuges. Viva and River were taken in by Arla who cared for the little girl as if she was her own. They had no time for celebration, they immediately began building extra homes for their new people. Patrols where sent out each day to scope for Aires soldiers. So far nothing had been heard, but it was found that two signs working together was far better than one having to fend for themselves.

Within each clan preparations for Thursday (Which was tomorrow) had begun.

***
A man rushes along a hall, his glasses pushed into his head, his greasy black hair gelled behind his head.  A long red, carpet is draped across the centre all the way up to two thrones, positioned in front of a window over looking the kingdom.

"Your highnesses."
The man pants standing behind them.

"What is it."
A calm woman's voice comes from the chair on the left.

"We where in the middle of talking battle strategy."
States another voice from behind the chair on the right. This one was more gravely.

"It's queen Tara, she has sent us a message saying the three hostages they captured, escaped."

Two woman erupt from the throws and stand in front of the man. One with red hair scraped into a pony tail, and the other had dark brown bangs that hung in her face.

"I beg your pardon!"
Shouts Michelle, her perfect smile turning into a frown.

"Queen Tara says that she tried to stop them but she was outnumbered. They nearly killed her."

Valorie hits her axe against the floor.

"I knew that incompetent bubble brain couldn't handle a job such as this."
She shouts.

"We should have killed her while we had the chance."
Michelle finishes she's her wife's sentence.

"The guards who found her made sure to give her fresh does of our serum your highnesses."
Trembles the man.

"Give her an extra dose, make her pay for what she's done."
Valorie waves her hand and turns away.

"My liege?"
Says the man.

"What is it Lance?"
Says Michelle irritated.

"Tara also says that, they where helped, by three earth signs and uh-a bear."
Valorie turns on her heals and stands close to him.

"What where earth signs doing in the air realm?"
She questions.

"And she says that they, they took the map."
He trails off.

"WHAT!"

"While she was knocked down in battle, the one they call Sam took the map from her."
The guard steps back.

Valorie screams and lifts her axe into the air, in a swift downward movement. Lance's head rolls along the floor, spilling blood onto the carpet.

The room falls silent. Michelle walks over and dips her finger in the blood.

"Don't forget my love, the ball is tomorrow."
She wipes the red liquid on her dress and shuts Lances petrified eyes.

"Your right, and this time, we won't let anything go wrong."
Valorie has ,enacting smile across her face, she wipes the blood of her weapon with a cloth from her pocket.

"Let the preparations again."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Fave pirate flavour ice cream, if you don't like ice cream, favourite food?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —Fave pirate flavour ice cream, if you don't like ice cream, favourite food?