🌍The world🌍

This world was devised into four large environments.

To the south was what they called the Floods. It was made up of large islands with rivers and lakes surrounding them. This was the habitat of the Water signs. Pisces ♓️ and Cancer ♋️. Scorpios had once dwelled where known to have come from there too.

♓️Pisces♓️
They were known for their artistic talents. Their clan would paint any and every clear surface. They provided the paint for the Scorpios. Non of them could paint as well as the Pisces, but they liked to try. They are Empathetic which made them a strong community. Their brave leader was a young girl. She was no older than 18. Her father the chief had been taken by the Scorpios for refusing to give them their months earnings. Her name was Arla. She had long dark hair that she tied in two plaits down her head. Her almond eyes were a deep green that seemed to change with the tide. She wore a blue coloured armour. She held her clans traditional weapon of a spear over her shoulder. Her smile had faded after her father had been taken. And she wanted nothing more than to see the Scorpios drown.

♋️Cancer♋️
The Cancers. They are experts at reading people's emotions. The Scorpios had taken some of them to be almost body guards. But after they denied them their skills, they were killed. They all held life long grudges against the Scorpios, much like everyone. They were very possessive of their resources so wouldn't give Pisces any assistance during a powerful storm. However they're teamwork had grown stronger after that, as in this world it's better to have allies. They're leader was a handsome boy, his parents had died when he was young. His dark hair was tied in a bun. His piercing blue eyes contrasting with his dark skin. He was a confident and aggressive leader who would often shout in their clans centre square about how Scorpio was the cause of their grief. He had a war perfectly staged in his head, but he knew that on their own, the cancers would never be able to bring the Scorpios down.

To the West we're the Smokes. The environment of the world that seemed to glow. It wasn't on fire, it just lit with the light of one. It smelt of ash and burning wood. They all lived around a large volcano. This was the home of the fire signs. Sagittarius♐️ , Leo♌️ and Aires ♈️

♐️Sagittarius♐️
The Sagittarius were bought as jesters in the Queens of Scorpios court. After one told the forbidden joke that not even I can say, they were all once again killed, some escaped and made it back to the fires lands. They were strategic and smart. They had figured out a way to turn the lava from the volcano into energy. This is what powers their clan. Being the people they are. They had shared this information with the other Fire signs. Their leader was a smart short haired girl. She was by far the smartest of the Sagittarius. Her hair was in a pixie cut and she wore a red suit and tie,something practical as she said. Her eyes blazed orange. She carried a torch with her wherever she went, just to be safe. She was however the least funny of the Sagittarius. Her anger had been the cause of no power for a week. Her parent where very much alive and in her eyes where far to protective. Her name? Calida, or to her friends, Cali.

♌️Leo♌️
The Leo's where Compassionate and self assured. They provided the rock that built the walls of the Scorpios castle. A small contribution to something important, as they were told. They had helped every fire sign in their time of need, building a larger and stronger alliance. This was thanks to their prince. They all called him a prince this he technically wasn't royalty. His dark curtain hung over his green eyes. He was tall and handsome, his natural leadership led everyone to follow him no questions. His parents were disappointed in him as they had wanted a daughter. Perhaps if they had a daughter they could have sold her to the Scorpios to Marry a prince and form an alliance. But this was not what anyone wanted, so the poor prince had to cast his own parents out, for being traitors. His tears filled his pillow at night. He hated the way the world was and wanted things to change, Prince Alvaro was ready to fight.