🍀The power of eight🍀

The two already friends sit opposite each other in a small circle of rocks, silence fills the space and the gentle waterfall trickle like a background song.

"Are they even coming?"
Says Charlotte.

"I hope so."
Responds Sam fiddling with their hair.

The two had arrived almost at the same time. Sam had noticed just how different Charlotte had become. Her eyes carried bags and the stains of tears had bleached her skin. She went straight to one of the pink pools to wash her face with the rejuvenating water.

"How are your people?"
Sam asks.

"We're as well as we can be, we've made tents in the forest using scraps from the wreckage."
Charlotte speaks, her voice slightly braking as she plays with her finger nails.

"If you ever need somewhere safe to stay, you could always come to my clan,"
Sam says smiling at Charlotte.

"Thank you."
Charlotte responds wiping a small tear from her eye.

As they sit on in silence an echo of footsteps can be heard from the Gemini tunnel. Sam and Charlotte stand up facing the tunnel. As the footstep draw nearer the anticipation rises. Emerging first from the tunnel was Anya, her black hair in a high pony tail, her blue and grey armour shining in the dim light. She looks at the two people with curiosity.

"Sam I presume?"
She asks pointing at Sam, her voice was calm yet firm.

"That's me."

"And you, your the master mind, the one behind the plan, Charlotte."
Anya says dipping her head low.

"Well, I had an idea, but Sam made it plausible, made it work."
Says Charlotte smiling at Sam.

"No Ajax?"
Asks Sam.

At this a tall strong but slim figure walks out of the tunnel, his hair is black and fluffy, he resembles Anya, but his facial features are sharper, stronger. His jaw is slick and his light freckles perfectly spread across his nose. His crystal blue eyes meet Charlotte's as they lingered across her body, he drinks in her figure and he smirks.

"Hello darling."
He says to Charlotte. His deep voice swirling through her head and attempting to stir her butterfly's, but it failed. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you all."
Says Sam.

"I'm Sam, and this is Charlotte."
They say.

"It's a marvellous thing, for all of us to be in the same room."
Says Sam again.

"Yeah, all four of us"
Says Ajax sarcastically . Charlotte giggles but quickly stops when she noticed Ajax was captivated by her laughter. From behind them another set of footsteps can be heard. Everyone turns to the sound of footsteps and out of the Pisces tunnel struts Arla. Her hair is tightly plaited in two down her head. Her green eyes illuminate as she enters the cavern light. Her face remains emotionless as she spots the four people stood opposite her.

"Am I late?"
She asks, her voice was calm and collected. Her spear was hung over her shoulder it had a detailed pattern of swirls and fish, each one painted with precision.

"Nope, your right on time."
Replies Charlotte.

"Perfect."
Says Arla, sitting down on a rock and sharpening her spear.

"Is she always this blunt?"
Whispers Anya.

"Wouldn't you be if your dad was taken by the Scorpios and killed?"
Charlotte says whispering back.

The Zodiac War On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara