"Remember what I said when we were at the restaurant?" Haneul asks. Right. I suddenly felt bad. "Don't take it too seriously," she says with a smile, "seeing my members happy, makes me happy."

I could feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. 

"You're gonna make me cry," I choked out. 

She laughs walking over to me, pulling me into a hug, "have fun on your first date, kid. Tell me all about it when you get home," she passes me a tissue to wipe my tears. 

"You'll be the first one to know," I say, pulling away from her hug. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I was in SM company's car. Mark had a driver sitting at the front. 

"Have you tried McDonald's latest menu?" Mark asks me. 

I shake my head, "the last time I ate McDonald's was like, years ago."

Mark's mouth gapes at me, "you've never eaten McDonalds in years?"

I nod, not realising what the big deal was about.

He shakes his head in disbelief, "we're getting McDonalds for our date today," he states. 

Even after we had bought our food, Mark was complaining about the unhealthy diet that most women in this industry had to go through. He tells me that I should be able to eat whatever I want without thinking of what people think of me. 

"I'm just used to it, it's really not a problem," I reassure him as we both enter the elevator. 

He frowns, "it's so unfair though, there are good food in the world that should be eaten,"

When we reached the 4th floor, Mark ushers me out as he leads the way to a room. It wasn't the practice room that we both had been in. This room was slightly smaller but longer. When Mark had pushed the door open, I couldn't help but let out a gasp. 

The room was filled with candles that had already been lit up. There was a round table with a white cloth over it, in the middle of the room. Followed by 2 chairs facing each other. A rose in a vase was planted on the top of the table. 

"Did you do this?" I say, walking closer to the candles. 

It smells like vanilla- my favourite scent.

I hear him chuckle, "Jungwoo and Jaehyun helped me."

Mark places the McDonalds bag on the table, pulling out the contents. 

When we were ordering, Mark ordered each of us a meal, followed by other snacks. It was a lot, I'm not sure if I could even finish the food.

After he was done pulling out everything from the bag, Mark pulls out the side of my chair, beckoning for me to take a seat. I turned crimson at his gesture. He quickly goes to his side, sitting down. 

"I've never been on a date before," I confessed, opening the box of burger. 

He smiles up at me, "this is definitely what a date shouldn't be," he says and my smiles drops. What does that mean? "I would bring you out and get you the most expensive steak in Seoul," he explains, "but I know we both don't want to risk our reputation for that."

I like Mark a lot. Like, a lot. He could make me do things that I never wanted to do. For instance, eat a burger. If anyone else had told me to eat something from a fast food chain, I would instantly decline. But the moment Mark tells me to, I would do it in a heartbeat. 

"Have you been on a date before?" I ask, curious. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he had been on a date. Mark is everything a girl would look for in a man.