I chuckled

"I thought you would take me to another club again"

"Nahh its fun seeing my brother nearly explode but the more you're around the more i feel like reinventing myself,trying something new"

"Ooo i love to see it"
She chuckled then my phone rang it was mandy

"You take that I'll set everything up with some good old Mean girls i feel bitchy today" she smiled and walked out.

"Hel-"

"Seriously bitch would it kill you to call me for a fucking day "

"No mandy its not like that its just been hectic lately that's all"

"Evil mother in law"

"OK first I'm not engaged cant seem to see why everyone thinks that and two his mother is extremely and unconditionaly wonderful ,his whole family is actually"

"So then What's the bad part"

"The part of the hot playboy bunny rich ex girlfriend"

She gasped"you're joking,seriously are you sure you're not some secret movie star or something"

"No abby-"
I heard a small knock and looked up it was Seb

He mouthed "i need to talk to u"

"Hey Mandy ill call you back OK i promise"

"Fine but please fill me in later"

"Yeah,sure i will bye"i cut the call.

"Is everything- "

He didn't let me finish he just walked up to me grabbed my waist and kissed me like there was no tomorrow and my legs went weak.

He felt it and lifted me up while his tongue made me forget about the rest of the world and it was just us.

He placed me down on the bed with him in between my legs ,boy was i horny and wet ,extremely wet.

He came up for air and looked at me i whined a little for him to continue.

"I have to go handle some work with the twins but i just really needed to do that so i know who my woman is"

I looked at him stunned he leaned down and kissed me again he must have realized how needy i was cause he said.

"When i get back I'll finish what i started so you must be ready for me baby"

I just nodded tranced by his words,damn I'm whipped.

He pecked my forehead and headed out.

"Are you done dry humping my mafia/killer brother cause i have everything set up " she said emphasising the mafia killer like i was crazy for loving him.

"OK fine let's go"

"You might wanna change your panties better they're dripping"

I just hit her with a pillow and she ran away like she wasn't trained to kill.

I guess i have to keep myself occupied till he comes tonight i got up and skipped to the movie room (yep movie room) like a little teenager in love.

Rosa's pov

"Oh rosa sweet heart,thought you wouldn't show"

"He's engaged daddy why didn't you tell me!"

"Engaged ,who?"

"Sebastian,i was just over at their place and this woman was introduced as his fiancèe!"

My mother gasped "Richard is this true, is Marco's son really engaged to another woman?"

"Impossible i haven't heard of him being in any relationship for years just that dumb American girl he left all those years ago"

"American! Yes she was american bonnie is what they called her"

"He took her back?!, it cant be they have too much baggage and trouble between them he will soon realize he cant make her the Donna they will eat her up and spit her out"

"What will we do then daddy?"

"Don't worry cupcake i have my ways , and ill make sure you get yours "

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all how are you all doing?

Im sorry for the late update but I'll try to do them more often when im free from school.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 500+ READS AND TAKING A CHANCE ON MY BOOK LOVE YOU!!! ❤