𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Hey!"

He still didn't look at me.

"I'm talking to you."

When he still didn't look at me, I marched up to him and stood in front of him with my hands on my hips, waiting for him to acknowledge me.

He finally raised his head with a raised eyebrow, "May I help you?"

"Yeah! When do I get to do something different? These workouts are absolutely useless."

"Ezlynn?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and continue your workout."

I scowled.

Before I almost let myself give up and continue working out, I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Unless you're preparing me to become an Olympic champion, I don't see any other use for these workouts."

He gave a nod, not seeming to hear my words, eyes trained on his phone.

I snatched the phone from his hands. His head shot up in my direction and I resisted the urge to run away and cry when he fixed his angry glare in my direction.

"What?" He snapped.

"Wh-when do we do something new?" I asked, discreetly trying to put his phone down on the small coffee table.

"You're not prepared for something new." He stated, leaning back on the leather chair with his arms crossed against his chest, legs stretched out.

"I don't see how so," I tried ignoring his eyes which shamelessly raked my entire body. I was wearing black yoga pants with a pink sports bra and a white tank top.

He, on the other hand, wore a black fitted V-neck which made his glassy eyes stand out with black jeans. His light brown hair was combed and neat. The black fitted V-neck hugged his muscles, making it easier to figure out his eight pack.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, a smirk curling on his lips.

My cheeks flamed realizing I'd been caught staring at him, "I don't know," I mumbled, "What are you looking at?"

He rolled his eyes, "Get back to work."

"No."

He raised an eyebrow, "No?"  

"No," I repeated, "I've been working out for too many days. I bet I can fight Superman by now."

"You can't even fight Mickey Mouse."

"Try me."

He raised his eyes to my face, tilting his head and watching me.

I held his gaze with my arms tightly crossed against my chest.

A smirk broke out on his face, "Alright then."

He stood up and walked towards the gym door, silently demanding me to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked catching up with him.

"You said, you were ready." He turned in the direction of the west wing, "Let's see how ready you are."

I frowned in confusion at his words but followed him.

He opened the doors to the West wing where all the other werewolves lived. We both entered with me still walking behind him.

The sound and chatters dimmed down almost immediately when people realized who was walking in the middle of them. They were almost running to the side to make way for King Alpha to pass.