After the date

Hawks followed Dabi back to his flat, he had clearly planned this whole thing. The building he chose was miles way from Hawks' house and it was really close to his own flat, and he had told him to wear his hero costume so that he could hide the mark.

Dabi/Touya- "Hey birdbrain your falling behind"

Hawks/Keigo- "Sorry"

He sped up to be at Dabi's side only to be picked up bridal style.

Hawks/Keigo- "What are you doing, put me down I can  walk"

Dabi/Touya- "Nah, I think I'll carry you"

Hawks was surprisingly light Touya could carry him with ease, when they arrived at the flats they got a few odd looks from the other residents as they made there way up to Touya's flat. Once they got to the door Dabi just moved Hawks over his shoulder like a baby, and unlocked the door.

Hwks/Keigo- "Put me down this is embarrassing"

Dabi/Touya- "Fine"

Touya threw Hawks onto the couch and locked the door, after he came over to sit by Keigo.

Dabi/Touya- "You eaten yet?"

Hawks/Keigo- "Yeah I got food while I was on patrol, why?"

Dabi/Touya- "Shame, I was going to order takeaway"

Hawks/Keigo- "We can get takeaway"

Dabi/Touya- "You already ate"

Hawks/Keigo- "Doesn't mean I'm not hungry"

Dabi/Touya- "Greedy Bird, what do you want then?"

Hawks/Keigo- "You chose I'm not picky"

Dabi/Touya- "How about something spicy?"

Hawks/Keigo- "Sure"

Dabi/Touya- "I'll get some Indian then"

Touya ordered then passed his phone to Keigo so he could order. After they ordered Dabi put on some kind of teen drama. He wasn't really watching it though he was on his phone texting somebody.

Hawks/Keigo- "Who you texting?"

Dabi/Touya- "Oh just Fuyumi"

Hawks/Keigo- "oh okay"

But obviously he wasn't texting Fuyumi, he was texting Toga and Kiroguri to tell them that the plan worked well.

Hawks/Keigo- "Hey Touya"

Dabi/Touya- "Yeah?"

Hawks/Keigo- "what was that back there?"

Dabi/Touya- "back where?"

Hawks/Keigo- "On the roof"

Dabi put his phone down and looked at Hawks, did you not like it?"

Hawks/Keigo- "No I liked it's just.. you planned this didn't you"

Touya smirked and gave a low laugh.

Dabi/Touya- "Yeah, I guessed you'd figure that out"

Dabi and Hawks sat there for a while lost in each others eyes, then Dabi once again gave Keigo a gentle kiss on the lips and hugged him close. He broke the kiss and placed his head on top of Keigo's as they waited for there order.

Once it arrived the two ate then headed to Touya's bedroom, Touya passed him a black T-shirt and some black shorts to change into, whilst he changed into sweatpants.

Keigo jumped into bed and waited for Touya, when Touya got into bed Keigo instinctively rolled over to hug him.

It took Keigo a second to realize that Touya was shirtless. He immediately flipped over away from him but Dabi flipped him back around.

Hawks felt Dabis arms snake there way around his waist and back, one hand stroked his wings whole the other made it's way under the back of his shirt.

Dabi/Touya- "Night baby bird~"

Hawks/Keigo- "Night"

That's all thanks for reading

.

.

.