The date

The whole day Keigo couldn't help but wonder what Touya had planned today or if he had planned at all.

It was true that Touya had planned to a certain extent, he had chosen where to go but hadn't planned anymore that that.

That was the reason why he was going to see his friends. He couldn't talk to his family about anything like this.

Toga- "Wow! I never thought that out of us all that Dabi would be in a relationship first"

Kiroguri/Oboro- "I can agree with that, so who's the lucky lady?"

Dabi looked down at the floor of the Cafè they where in.

Dabi/Touya- "It's not a woman"

Toga- "Its a guy!?"

Dabi/Touya- "Yeah"

Shigaraki/Tenko- "Wow, you didn't seem gay though"

Dabi/Touya- "I'm not Gay, I do find some women attractive"

Kiroguri/Oboro- "So your Bisexual?"

Dabi/Touya- "Yeah"

Toga- "Me too!"

Dabi/Touya- "Yeah we know Toga"

Toga- "How?"

Shigaraki/Tenko- "I read your diary"

Toga- "How dare you"

Kiroguri/Oboro- "We know you like Uraraka"

Toga- "And izuku!"

Dabi/Touya- "We know, We know"

Shigaraki/Tenko- "So why did you want to meet up with us?"

Dabi/Touya- "I need some help arranging a date"

Toga- "I can help"

Kiroguri/Oboro- "I'm not a professional but I can try help"

Shigaraki/Tenko- "I'll provide a half-ass pep talk for you"

Kiroguri/Oboro- "Shigaraki come on"

Shigaraki/Tenko- "What I'm just telling him now that I'm not going to be that helpfull"

Toga- "Well we'll help you anyway"

Shigaraki/Tenko- "Besides me"

Toga- "Shh!"

Dabi/Touya- "Thanks Toga"

Touya told them what he was planning on doing and they went from there. After a hour or so they had formulated a play and they all said their goodbyes.

Toga- "Good luck Dabi!"

Dabi waved and headed back to his flat to change. On his way there he called Keigo.

Hawks/Keigo- "Hey I've been waiting for your call"

Dabi/Touya- "I bet well I'm going home to change, don't bother about changing just head straight to the cafè near mine"

Hawks/Keigo- "okay... see you there"

Dabi/Touya- "Bye"

Hawks/Keigo- "Bye"

Time skip

Hawks arrived and waited for Touya to show up when he did he was wearing his old villain outfit.

Dabi/Touya- "Ready to go?"

Hawks/Keigo- "Yeah"

Touya led Keigo to a tall building and they flew to the top, Hawks looked around confused for a second.

Dabi/Touya- "Just wait"

Keigo went and sat over by Touya, as Hawks 'waited' he chatted with Dabi there was a couple of laughs and then Touya turned Keigo's head to look.

It was dark and there was no lights for a second and then they watched as all the lampposts houses and shops lights lit up with the occasional car, Keigo usually saw this from up high but never really took a chance to admire it.

Dabi/Touya- "It's pretty isnt it"

Hawks/Keigo- "mmhhmm"

Touya looked over at Hawks as he stared of into the distance the city lights reflecting in his eyes. Touya grabbed hold of his waist and turned Keigo to look at him.

Hawks stared right into his eyes like he had done so many times now and each time they never seceded to amaze him, the way they sparkled with the city's lights was amazing.

Touya kissed Keigo gently on the lips breaking his focus from his eyes, Hawks kissed him back and they continued for a while until Dabi bit down on Keigo's bottom lip asking for entrance.

This is going to get a little 13+ now

Hawks opened his lips slightly to allow entrance, Dabi began to explore his mouth. His tounge was really hot, Dabi continues to explore every corner. Every once in a while they would stop to get some air and then continue, keigo was now being preseed back against the railings.

After a while Dabi moved one of his hands from Hawks waist and traced Keigo's collarbone. Dabi broke the kiss and put his face next to Keigo's neck. He could feel Touya's breath through the fabric.

Hawks/Keigo- "What are you doing?"

Dabi ignored Hawk's question and pulled the fabric down out of the way, Keigo braced for what was coming next he could feel Dabis lips touch his neck, and soon after the sharp feeling of his teeth.

Hawks/Keigo- "Ow... Touya"

Dabi began to suck on the mark he had just made making Keigo blush even harder.

Hawks/Keigo- "A-ah~"

Touya finished by licking over the mark on Keigo's neck making Hawks quiver as his hot tounge crossed over the mark. Dabi then let the fabric of his costume go back to where it originally was.

Dabi stared dead into Hawks glossy eyes, and that's when Keigo realized what he signed up to.

Dabi/Touya- "Let's go back to my place seeing as it's the closest"

Dabi began walking down the stairs, leading Keigo to his flat once again.

That's all everybody

.

.

.