𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

Start from the beginning

He's enchanted.

He's under a spell or hypnotized.

That has got to be it.

"Emorior, et facie irae." Alexandros continued.

'Fall, or face wrath.'

Elias gave a tired sigh, dropping his head low.

Alexandros continued speaking but King Alpha didn't seem to be listening anymore.

The image in front of me shattered disturbingly when a loud sound like a blowhorn rang near my ear.

I woke up with a scream, jerking up in my place into a sitting position. Strands of hair around my face, sunlight stabbing me in the eye, body over-heated.

I didn't have time to look around my surroundings when the airhorn rang shrilly in my ear again. With another scream from my mouth, I tried moving away but my legs were caught up in the covers and my upper body ended up hanging off the bed.

"What the hell?" I screamed.

"Wakey Wakey, Rubber Ducky."

Two legs appeared in front of me, and I strained my head to look up at King Alpha looking down at me. He wore a plain white vest with grey joggers and in his hand...behold...the fucking air horn. My eyes latched onto his outlined muscles which could be detected through his vest. Mmm...those pecs...

A shriek came out of my mouth when King Alpha grabbed me by the back of my t-shirt and pulled me up on the bed.

"What the hell—"

HONKKK!!!

My hands flew to my ears when King Alpha blew the air horn near my ear.

I scowled at him, "What the hell is wrong with—"

HONKKK!

"Sto—"

HONKKK!

"Ow stop—"

HONKKK!

I reached out to snatch the airhorn from his hands but him being King Alpha, moved easily right away from my grasp.

HONKKK!

The airhorn blew behind me.

"Okay, that's it!" I stormed off the bed, balling the covers and throwing them frustratingly onto the bed. I placed my hands on my hips, glaring, "What is your problem?"

He smiled mischievously, standing across me, "It's 6 in the morning."

I gave him a baffled look, "What?"

"6 o'clock on the tick-tock, Blondie."

I gave him an even more confused and frustrated look, "SO?!"

"It's workout time," He stated, blowing the airhorn.

HONKKK!

I winced at the sound before giving him a look, "Workout time?"

"Yup."

"I don't 'work out'." I stated.

"I know." He muttered, his eyes gazing at my body from down and up. A glazed look crossed his face before he dismissed it and went back to having the smug smiling jerk face.

"We need to get you strong and fit and work on that hazardous magic of yours." He continued, "Don't want you grilling anyone's ass as long as you stay here."