𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Start from the beginning

I open the car door for her. 

"Axton, what's the next big move for McKay industries?" 
"Something good for the economy is all I can say." I walk over to the driver's seat, but as I get in, Sophia gets out. 

"Where are you going?" I yell

"There!" she yells smiling, I turn to see a lot of freaking teenage girls. I watch as she takes pictures with everyone and even signs a few bags. She loves all her fans and supporters. 

After what feels like hours, she walks back to the car. 

"I love my fans!" she squeals. 

I love you. Shut the fuck up asshole. 

"I know," I mumble. 

I  start the car as she gazes out the window, without her seatbelt, I swear this woman is so careless. 

"Sophia, seatbelt," I say, making a right turn, but she pays no attention to me. 

"Hm?" she mumbles, still looking outside. I shake my head as I reach over, pulling the seatbelt across her, our faces, close to each other, I can feel her breath and fuck. I think I'm gonna kiss her.  

I reach down to buckle the seatbelt, but her hand quickly stops me. 

"I can do it," she mutters, fuck, what would happen if I kiss her right now?

Keep it together asshole. 

Our eyes meet and my heart does a summersault. 

"Axton.." she mumbles. 

"The traffic light." Fuck I'm driving. 

"Shit," I mumble looking away from her. 

I clear my throat. Which causes her to look at me and burst out laughing. 

Her sweet laugh fills the car and I can't help but smile. 

"What?" I ask her smiling, 

"Remember-" she bursts out laughing before she can finish the sentence and I shake my head chuckling. 

"Remember when you-" she can't stop laughing. 

"Stop laughing." that only makes her laugh more. I turn to her and she looks at me, then she starts laughing, full-on laughing. 

"What's so funny?" 

"Stop looking at me! I'll laugh more!" she yells and I roll my eyes. 

She takes a deep breath. 

"Remember that time you sneaked out to go to a party and had Jace lay in your bed in case your mom came in. And when you came back, it was too late for him to hide under the bed so he jumped out the window!"  she starts laughing and I join her. 

That was pretty funny. 

"Of course I remember! Jace fucking broke my nightstand." I chuckle. 

"Hey! You weren't supposed to go to the party!" 

"You weren't supposed to be born love." She gasps as I chuckle. 

"Take it back!" she hits my arm. 

"No," I say. 

"I'll open this door and jump out, take it back." 

"As if! You wouldn't." I chuckle. I find myself laughing so much around her. 

"Oh, yea?" Then she opens the fucking door. 

She opened the door. 

"Sophia Rivera close that fucking door!" I couldn't believe she just did that.