ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
Smiling softly to himself, Chihiro waited for his friend from the reserve course. (Y/n) (l/n) was his closest friend and he wasn't as shy when he was with him. And whenever he felt bad, the (h/c) haired male would cheer him up, no matter with what.

"Ah, sorry, our teacher was stretching out the lecture, I couldn't leave earlier!" Someone suddenly said, coming to a stop besides him with a few pants. "Hello, (y/n)!" Chihiro beamed at the male besides him, clapping his hands together cheerfully. "I really want to show you something that I'm working on!"

"Alright, alright, but no more running." He nodded, standing up straight again, his (e/c) eyes shining slightly in the sun. "Don't worry...! I don't really like running either, so we can even walk really slow, if you want to." He giggled, nudging his friend's side, careful and soft.

"Wow, you're so funny, Chihiro." (Y/n) rolled his eyes, playfully glaring at the brown haired male. "O-Oh, did that upset you...? I'm sorry..." "Wait no! It was a joke! Don't take everything to serious, Chihiro. People will make fun of you for having no sense of humor...!"

'No sense of humor...?' The brown haired boy looked down, beginning to overthing everything. Did he really have no sense of humor? Did his friend maybe think that... He was boring?! "You don't think I'm boring, do you...?" His quiet voice hesitantly asked. He immediately received a loud gasp from (y/n).

"What?! Of course not! Why would I think that? You're one of the most interesting people in this school. Not only are you an ultimate, you're also really smart and cute. Probably the cutest girl that I've ever seen, but shhh! That was only meant in a platonic way."

The word 'girl' made him shudder. Even though they have been friends for a while now, the Ultimate Programmer just couldn't bring himself to tell the (h/c) haired male the truth. After all, he didn't look masculine at all. He looked more like a cute little female.

That was why he started to dress up like a female in the first place. The bullying stopped as soon as he was seen as a weak and innocent female. He wasn't made fun of anymore because he was such a weak male that couldn't even defend himself. It was comfortable being a female, wasn't it?

No, it wasn't. Chihiro felt like he was hiding. He wanted to show everyone that he was a male that could look after himself. But if he wasn't even able to tell his closest friend, how should he be able to tell everyone else?

His classmates, his fans, everyone. They would laugh at him, wouldn't they? They would make fun of him, assuming various things, like that he was looking for male's attention. His head began to spin just from thinking about all the horrible rumors that could appear once he revealed his secret.

"Chihiro? Hello? Can you still hear me? Need a doctor? Everything alright?" For about fifteen minutes now, (y/n) was trying to get his friend's attention. Without any results yet. "Hey?!" He gave the Ultimate Programmer a soft slap on the shoulder, making him shriek, immediately lifting his head up again.

"Hey, was everything alright? I was really worried about you, you know? Don't do that again, please! And if you do, let me know beforehand so I know that you didn't just die while standing besides me!" Chihiro couldn't help but giggle a little bit. "Haha, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...!"
❀❀❀❀❀