22

Penelope never thought that the supposed to be Hero of Olympus in the future would be this pathetic.

Penelope knew that the boy had total control over his power, but why did he not put up a fight? Why did he let Clarisse bully him when he could kill her with a snap of his finger? The girl had told the boy that if someone ever messed with them, they should show them their places, but why did Percy let them be?

Penelope was a little frustrated at the pathetic sight her twin brother was showing to the other demigods, and she wanted to fling them away herself, but she did not want to help someone who could not stand up for themselves. What was the point in saving such weak people? Besides, if Percy wanted to be the Hero in the future, he should be able to get away from these low attempts to bully.

As Clarisse attempted to dunk the boy's head inside the toilet bowl, Percy began to wither around even more than before. He thrashed away in her hold, but with her enormous and muscly build, his attempt was cut short. Penelope chuckled as she watched how he wasted his energy away, but the people beside her tightened their hold on her.

Penelope did not like how these pigs treated her. It was annoying, and her patient was running thin. The girl glared at Clarisse's minions for her last warning, not that they knew what that meant. Mentally smirking, Penelope focused her attention on the one on her right. The guy was gigantic, with his annoying face as his brows were furrowed permanently together, very suitable to be the son of Ares.

"This is all your fault." The girl muttered as she focused her attention on the water flow inside his body. Penelope watched in amusement as the boy let her go as widened his eyes. He began to claw his throat as he gaped. Poor him, it was all in vain as Penelope was about to crush his throat with the water inside his own body. His face contorted in pain as he crouched down on the floor.

Penelope giggled as she stood there, looking down at the boy who once stood tall and arrogant beside her. That was all his fault, and he deserved every pain he got, looking back to how he treated Penelope. The others began to notice him, but Penelope had yet finished with the punishment.

Being the annoying little brat that she was not supposed to be, Penelope had intended not to let anyone who ever crossed her way be. Taking Alessandro's words to heart, the girl did plan to wreak havoc on people who messed with her and, if possible, ruled over them. But first, Penelope wanted to let people know that she was not somebody they could mess around with.

One by one, Clarisse's minions fell as they clawed their throats. Penelope smirked as she made eye contact with each one of them as if telling them that their places were right down beside her feet on the floor. Clarisse had finally realized the dangerous situation they were in as she widened her eyes.

"WHO DID THIS?!" The daughter of Ares fumed as she abandoned the boy before checking back her minions. Percy coughed as he struggled even to stand up, not that the girls paid him any mind.

Nonetheless, Clarisse could not find anything wrong. How could she when the water inside their bodies caused the injury? Besides, she could not find any link or proof that Penelope purposely hurt the children of Ares or someone for that matter. Giggling, Penelope laid against the wall as she watched how to distress the brown-haired girl was.

Clarisse, who heard the giggle, glared at the girl as she stormed towards her way, trapping her against the wall on the process. "Did you cause this?"

"No." The raven-haired girl smirked.

"Fix this, or you'll die." The daughter of Ares threatened. Unfortunately for her, her threat was in vain as nothing could scare the beautiful daughter of Poseidon, the one who had tasted the bitter and painful life the world had to offer.