Prologue (Edited)

2nd Archon War, 2nd person POV

...

"Y/N, watch out! Behind you!" a familiar voice screams out in warning. You whirl around just in time to see your close friend and senior in the Harbingers, Childe, race towards you, blades drawn.

You scream at him to stop, noticing the enemy he is facing too late. You realize that Childe, or Tartaglia, his formal harbinger name, just saved you. You curse yourself for not noticing the opponent earlier.

There is no time for self-resentment right now, though. Tevyat is at war. Not fighting together, exactly. Nor are they fighting each other.

The people of the Abyss, simply known as the Abyss Order, have joined the Tsaritsa and her 12 Harbingers in battle against the 6 Nations: Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, Sumeru, Fontaine, and Natlan. Each nation is ruled by an archon of the respective element:

Mondstadt, the nation of freedom ruled by Barbatos, the God of Anemo.

Liyue, a nation centered around contracts reigned over by Rex Lapis, the Geo Archon.

Inazuma, ruled by the Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon, or the Goddess of Eternity.

Sumeru, Dendro Archon, Lesser Lord Kusanali, watches over her land valuing wisdom and truth.

Fontaine, the nation of Hydro ruled by Focalors, the Archon of Justice.

Natlan, guarded by the fiery Lady of Fire, or Pyro Archon, Murata.

They are the Tsaritsa's primary enemy in her quest to fulfill her vision for Tevyat. The objective in question is something that is still unknown to you and all the other eleven harbingers.

So why are you fighting in this war?

You are fighting because it is your duty. You are bound to serve the Tsaritsa and her goal, whatever that may be.

But, you are also bound to fight with the Abyss.

They are your people and you are their true leader.

You are Phoenix, the rising savior of the fallen nation of Khaenri'ah.