36

He stalked the perimeter of the bed, eyeing you with a heart-stopping intensity. "You've been a bad girl," he surmised. "What's got you all hot and bothered hmmm?"

When you didn't respond he came closer, ghosting his lips against yours.

"Playing mute are we?" he chuckled evilly, fishing a sealed packet out of his pocket.

Was that what you thought it was?

"Suck," he commanded.

You twirled the smooth silicone around your mouth, wetting it with your saliva. Aiming to tease him, you imagined the butt plug was his dick and devoured it. He hummed in satisfaction, his attention rapt on your movements. When it was nice and wet he handed it to you.

"Rub this against your pussy," he ordered.

His menacing eyes watched as you did as he instructed.

"That's it, up and down," he encouraged.

You moaned as delicious sensations started to course through you.

"Stop."

You sagged in frustration.

"Stroke your clit with it," he growled.

You obliged, using the plug's pointed tip to rub your clit.

"Hmm," he moaned, nice and low, sending shivers up your spine.

"Please Joon," you pleaded, desperately needing to be filled up.

"Stick it into your pussy for me," he said, reaching into his pocket once more.

When the plug was snug between your drenched walls, he pressed whatever was in his hand and the plug thrummed to life. You cried out as intense vibrations coursed through you.

"Play with your clit," he gruffed, straining to control himself.

The motion of your hand coupled with the vibration of the plug brought on a gushing, toe-curling orgasm.

"Beautiful," he groaned, walking towards Jimin's nightstand. He rummaged through the drawer until he found what he was looking for. He motioned for you to take the plug out of your pussy. Grabbing the thing by its flared base you pulled it out and held it up for him.

"Nice and wet. You liked that didn't you?" he smirked while squirting a generous amount of lube onto the butt plug.

You hummed in agreement, feeling even more turned on if that was possible. Namjoon's domineering sexual presence was magnetic and unlike anything you had ever experienced before.

"Stick it you know where, if you dare," he challenged.

At this point, you were willing to do whatever he asked of you but you channeled your inner brat.

"And if I don't?" you sassed back.

He smirked and quirked that fucking eyebrow up again.

"Then game over, you can't handle me."

You were feigning apprehension but really the joke was about to be on him. Ever since Jimin had mentioned that he wanted to take your 'assginity', you'd been experimenting with butt plugs, hoping to surprise him.

You got comfortable and made a show of easing the plug in. Once it was in, you moaned relishing the feeling of fullness it provided.

"Good girl...fuck," Joon breathed, hypnotized by your twerking.

Then, he turned the plug on.

And you lost it.

You were whining and gyrating with your ass in the air as the butt plug's vibrations took you to new heights of pleasure. You rubbed your clit, chasing what you knew was going to be a mind-blowing orgasm. How you wished Joon would just pummel into you right now, but this was his game.

"Oh Joon, fuck... yesss...." you wailed as you came, squirting so hard you literally saw stars.

"Oh shit Y/n," Joon choked with a pained expression on his face.

Serves him right. He should've just fucked you when he had the chance.....

Once you had come down from your high, you moved to take the plug out. It seems Joon had regained his composure because what he said next stunned the fuck out of you.

"That stays there. You're going to keep it there until I take it out myself."

Sadistic bastard...

He grinned, clearly loving how his words had affected you.

Damn those dimples...

You took a deep breath, fixed your face, and smiled.

"As you wish," you purred.

"As I will baby girl, as I will," he chuckled, sauntering out of Jimin's room.

You had this guy for the whole day?????? Shit. You were in for it.

A few minutes later, Jimin ambled in - to get ready for breakfast you presumed.

Traitorous bastard...

You watched on with glee as he eyed the giant patch of wetness staining his emerald silk bedding.

"What the fu-" he started.

But you were long gone...