When the music ended, Mark and I went quiet. I wasn't sure what to say.

"This is going to be hard," Mark speaks up, making the people in the room laugh. "It's okay, we can all learn together."

Before I could teach the female trainee, we had to evaluate the boys. We went over to the next room, which was in another block of the building, the staff led the way. Just like earlier, the staff introduced us, we greeted them and watched their performance.

The male trainees chose an NCT song. It was called 'Kick It. It's a song I'm familiar with since I had watched NCT perform once during our come back.

The boys didn't do that great either. They were lacking of energy and the flow was not good. Like the girls, the timing wasn't totally different.

After giving the boys my opinions, I went back to the girl's room to help them. We had a few weeks to make their performance look good. After the 2 weeks, Mark and I would evaluate them again before leaving. We won't be able to watch their actual performance because of personal schedule.

"Okay, so when I was watching your dance, I noticed that you guys were all doing totally different steps from each other," I started.

I had learn the dance beforehand for this specific moment. I showed them the proper steps and they followed me. I made sure that I was going slow so everyone could understand.

"It's okay if you don't get it. I'm always here to help," I say, smiling at the girls. "Okay, from the top."

The music start playing and the girls start dancing. It was slightly better this time, just slightly. There is major room for improvement.

I stop the music.

"Guys the timing is simple," I say, facing the mirror, in front of the girls. "1, 2, 3, and drop," I count. A few of them followed my steps a few times, but one of them stared at herself in the mirror, waiting for the song to start.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I eyed the girl who was standing at the back of the room, watching her friends practice. My lips turn into a straight line in annoyance. I didn't want to call her out, but she is starting to irritate me with the way she was acting.

"Are you not going to practice?" I question, my chin tilting to the girl at the back.

We're 2 hours in, and while everyone put in effort, she was the only female in the room who barely did anything.

She doesn't reply so I continue, "What's your name?"

The girls has stopped dancing at this point, watching us.

"Kim Hyeojong," she answers.

I walk over to her, "girls, keep practicing," I announce. I stand next to Hyeojeong. I would never call someone out or scold anyone, but I was her as a mentor, and it's my job to help the trainees.

"Why aren't you practicing?" I ask quietly. I didn't want to embarrass her.

"I did," she respond smugly. She had her arms crossed, clearly in pride.

"I've been here for more than 2 hours," I start, "the only time I saw you dancing, was when you guys were showing me your dance."

"It's because I'm doing better than everyone else here,"

Unbelievable.

Absolutely Unbelievable. This is actually crazy.

I quirk an eyebrow at her.

"Be honest," she tests me, "you have to admit that I'm better than them,"

Seriously, how can anyone have this much ego?

"Do you want to hear the truth?" I ask and she nods, "you are no better than them. If you are going to continue behaving like this, then you shouldn't be on this competition," I glare, "no one is better than anyone in this show. All of you are equal."

Her smirk falls from her face.

"The reason you came here was to get better. Not be better than everyone else," I continue, "you are not any better if you continue to act like that," I point at her. I walk back to the table in the corner, turning back to face her.

She was still standing, her face red from anger. I knew she wants to lash out at me, but this was for her own good.

"You can start practicing, or not," I shrug, "you're the one competing, not me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n this book is slow lmfao but yall i had so much fun writing the scolding part LMFAO

little fun fact about me: i used to be in a dance group for 4 years. and there were newbies coming every year, and jeez... they were little shit. whenever i would call them out for their disgusting behaviour, they would complain. i think i'm letting out all of my hatred on this juniors in this part LOL

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!