Chapter 15: I Promise

Sabo's POV

The kid Sabo entered the bar and automatically noticed the two boys calling out to him.

"Guys!!" He shouted, running to kid Luffy and Ace.

"Did you follow me?!" I shouted, looking at kid Sabo.

"Wait, that voice. No way you're that dude who was stalking me!" Kid Sabo yelled.

"At least I'm not the only one who messed up!" Luffy giggled.

"This isn't the time Luffy!!" I turned to Luffy.

"Wait, Luffy?" Kid Sabo looked at older Luffy and then back at kid Luffy.

Ace crossed his arms. "I think you need an explanation, Sabo."

"Hey Sabo, I figured out how to get you back to your own time." Makino walked up to me.

"That's awesome, you're such a big help!" I thanked.

"Wait, Makino what do you mean Sabo?!" The kid Sabo questioned.

"For now, let's go to the back. We can explain everything." Makino smiled.

We all left to the back room and settled down.

"Okay, my name is Sabo, this is Luffy." I spoke. "We are both from the future, but we got here on accident."

"Wait, you're actually Luffy and I from the future?!" Sabo was stunned.

"Yeah, but no questions, we used a purple device to get here. We need it to get back to our own time. Sadly we lost it when we landed, apparently it fell into Gray Terminal but we had no clue." I explained.

"Luffy had no clue we were in the past until after he told Makino everything. So I made a plan revolving around that. There's gonna be a fire in Gray Terminal tomorrow, Sabo just found that out." I turned to him.

I sighed. "We saw what happened with BlueJam back when my dad...our dad was taking Sabo away. Sabo found our way back home so we split up. Makino would figure out how the device works, Luffy would keep an eye on Ace and kid Luffy, and I would try to get back the device."

I looked to Luffy. "From what I heard, Luffy blew his cover completely and told you guys everything about us. For me I tried keeping my identity a secret but we all know how that worked out."

"Why did you try to hide it in the first place? I mean, if Luffy told us, couldn't you?" Kid Luffy asked.

"See, if the orb got destroyed at all, Luffy and I would get stuck here. You guys would know everything about the future and there was no way we could fix it. Thankfully, Sabo still has the orb, right?"

He started checking his pockets. He suddenly started to panic.

"What's wrong Sabo?" Ace asked.

"It's gone?!" He shouted.

"What?!" I shouted.

"It was probably those pirates! When following you, I got ambushed by some pirates in Gray Terminal! They tried to rob me and they probably got the orb!" He panicked.