Chapter 14: Meeting up

Ace's POV [Kid Ace]

Luffy fell asleep holding the telescope Sabo got for him. The Older Luffy fell asleep from being full. It was hard to believe this guy saved us.

"Thinking about it, he said Future Sabo was with him too..." I thought.

I sat down onto the floor and turned to the two Luffy's. I noticed the same scar on the Older Luffy's chest I saw earlier.

"Where the hell did he get a scar like that?"

I walked over to him and shook him. He didn't wake up so instead I slapped him.

"OLDER LUFFY WAKE UP!" I punched his stomach.

He slowly got up. "Eh?" His eyes were barley open.

I groaned. "Get the hell up you idiot. I'm still technically your older brother, even though you're from the future."

"Ace? Whatcha want?" He rubbed his eyes.

I sat down in front of him and crossed my arms. He looked at me confused.

"I don't wanna wake up Luffy, so at least keep your voice down." I spoke.

"No problem!" He smiled.

"So, what happened to your chest, huh?" I asked

His smiled quickly turned into a frown. His eyes became serious and instead of his relaxed posture, he became tense.

"Never seen you like this, Luffy. You actually look like you matured, even if it's a little." I said jokingly.

He sighed and closed his eyes. Looking down he gave a weak smile. "I'd rather not talk about it."

His response wasn't what I imagined. My joke turned into a serious thought in my mind. I remained quiet, for the whole time I knew Luffy, I've never seen anything like this. He was always up front about his emotions but it seemed this Older Luffy was different.

"You got cut off by Dadan when you were gonna talk about me. The me in the future at least." I spoke.

Luffy glared into my eyes. He gave a serious look, something I've never seen from Luffy."You're the second in command to The Whitebeard Pirates!" His attitude suddenly switched.

He became cheerful and relaxed his body a little. Something was off about him. It's clear something big happened revolving that scar.

"So I'm not a pirate captain?" I asked.

"Nah. You really liked WhiteBeard though! Enough to call him your dad, actually." He explained.

"So both your older brothers became second in command of some powerful group, while you got to become the captain of your own ship? And here we thought we'd all become captains." I groaned.

"You're still really strong though! You ate a devil fruit like me!" He explained.

"Woah, really?"

He got closer. "Yeah! You got the flame flame fruit, it looks awesome!"

"Well anyway I'm gonna go to sleep." I got up from the floor.

"I was actually thinking, I kinda have to meet back up with Sabo. It has to be before tomorrow night and  he doesn't have a place to stay." He got up after me and walked toward the door.

"You think he'd wanna stay here?" I asked.

"I'm sure he would, but we already have a meet up spot." He turned back to me.

"You think we can go?" I walked up to him.

He crossed his arms. "I don't see any harm in it. Lets go!"

Makino's POV

The lights at the bar were on. If it was a regular day everything would've been shut off but because of this time travel problem, I had to wait for Luffy and Sabo. I heard a loud swing, like a door opened from the front.

"Makino! We're here!" Luffy called out.

I took The Evocation Disc paper and ran out from the back. "Hey Luffy, I've solved about everything on the device that got you here-"

I looked before me and saw Luffy, along with two boys. It was Luffy and Ace but younger, the Luffy and Ace I knew.

"Luffy!" I shouted, dropping the paper and pencil in my hands.

I ran over and knelt down to the kids.

"I brought Luffy Two and Ace with me!" Luffy smiled.

"Luffy, Sabo told you not to talk to them! He told you to watch over them!" I argued.

"BlueJam was talking trash about Sabo! I won't ever let him talk bad about my brother! Not after everything he's been through." Luffy explained.

"Luffy, even now your so reckless..." I put my hand to my forehead.

"Wait Makino, you knew about future Luffy and Sabo?" Ace asked.

"You told them?!" I shouted.

"Dadan knows too." Luffy added.

I was in shock, maybe splitting up was the worst idea we could've done.

"Okay, Luffy I know how we can get you back to your own time but we have to wait for Sabo to get here." I explained.

"Wait, your trying to get back to your own time?" Luffy two asked.

"Yeah, Long story." Luffy whispered.

Suddenly, a person wearing a mask as well as a brown cloak entered the bar. We turned to the mysterious person as they stood staring at us.

"LUFFY?!" They shouted.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked.

The masked person groaned. "YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!"

They then took off their coat and mask.

"Oh, hey Sabo!" Luffy waved.

"SABO?!" Kid Luffy and Ace shouted.

"Luffy, I told you to watch them?! Why are they here?!" He walked up to him.

"Well I'm still watching them, but BlueJam was talking smack about you so I had to step in." Luffy shrugged.

"You do realize what could happen if we don't get that stupid device?!" Sabo spoke.

"So you didn't get it?" Luffy questioned.

He once again groaned. "I couldn't convince my kid self to give it up. He wanted to know who I was but I couldn't say anything BECAUSE IT'S A SECRET." He raised his voice.

Out of nowhere, something else was heard. We turned behind Sabo and someone else entered the bar.

Sabo's eyes widened. "Oh you HAVE to be kidding me-"

Kid Ace and Luffy smiled.

"SABO!"