***

There were surprisingly not much customers around 8am, during the morning rush, as J and her cute blond counterpart Julie stand at attention on bar like two infantry men awaiting another surge in a war. 

"What do you think made you not feel too good?"

"I don't know man! All I know is that I had Chinese food for dinner the past two days. I'm sure it's that. I'm not eating from that restaurant Ever Again!" She exclaims, her manner of speech somehow Trumpian.

"Aww I'm sorry!"

"Don't be."

"Well! Hope it gets better!"

"It will!" :)

A man comes up to the bar and approaches Julie, who's on register.

"Hey~! Beautiful, how it's going?!"

Almost every man seems to fall in love with Julie as soon as they lay eyes on her.

"Great! What will you like?" :D

"An oat milk latte, lovely!" <3

"Oat milk latte, on the house, since you've been a valuable patron!" :D

If she looks hard enough, J could even see the hearts around the man's head. What. Ever.

Julie then turns to J, on espresso, "Oat milk latte, please!" :D

"Oat milk latte, copy." J responds nonchalantly, but as she was pouring the oat milk, looking at the white liquid to gauge the measurement, another wave of nausea overcomes her, this time bigger than last.

"Uh...Julie... I'll be back!" J gives her a troubled look, then runs off into the back. Julie can hear her losing whatever she had for breakfast...and dinner into the huge trash can.

Man: "Is your friend ok?"

Julie: "I hope so.. here let me get that for you."

J can hear her make his drink, picking up her slack. Then hears the boss come in.

"Hi Julie! Hi J! How's everything?!" :D

"J doesn't seem to be doing so well.."

"Ok...? What happened?!"

"She said something about eating some Chinese food last night and not feeling well after, then..."

After further inquiry, she was promptly sent home.

***

"Hi, Mr. Trump..!" A nervous chuckle.

"Hi, J. What is it?"

Mr. Trump caught up in his work with whatever he's doing, finds it rather strange to get a phone call from his girlfriend this time of morning. She doesn't even like talking on the phone that much and she's not the type of girlfriend to be calling him at random times.

Is she even at work?

"Um, Mr. Trump?....how it's go-?"