You can't own just one, for the craving will grow. 
There's no doubt they're addictive, wherein lies the danger, 
While living with lots, you'll grow poorer and stranger.

One dog is no trouble and two are so funny, 
The third one is easy, the fourth one's a honey. 
The fifth one is delightful, the sixth one's a breeze, 
You find you can live with a household with ease.

So how 'bout another? Would you really dare? 
They're really quite easy but oh Lord the hair! 
With dogs on the sofa and dogs on the bed, 
And crates in the kitchen, it's no bother you said.

They're really no trouble, their manners are great, 
What's one more dog and just one more crate? 
The sofa is hairy, the windows are crusty, 
The floor is all footprints, the furniture all dusty.

The housekeeper suffers, but what do you care? 
Who minds a few nose prints and a little more hair. 
So let's keep a puppy, you can always find room, 
And a little more time for the dust cloth and broom.

There's hardly a limit to the dogs you can add, 
The thought of a cutback sure makes you sad. 
Each one is so special, so useful, so funny, 
The vet and the food bill grows larger, you owe money.

Your folks never visit, few friends come to stay, 
Except other dog folks, who live all the same way. 
Your lawn has now died, and your shrubs are dead too, 
But your weekends are busy, your off with your crew.

There's dog food and vitamins, training and shots, 
And entries and travel and motel which cost lots. 
Is it worth it, you wonder? Are you caught in a trap? 
Then that favorite dog comes and climbs in your lap.

His look says you're special and you know that you will, 
Keep all of the critters in spite of the bill. 
But winter's a hassle, the dogs hate it too, 
But they must have their walks though they're numb and you're blue.

Late evening is awful, you scream and you shout 
At the dogs on the sofa that refuse to go out. 
The dogs and the dog show, the travel, the thrills, 
The work and the worry, the pressure, the bills.

The whole thing seems worth it, the dogs are our life 
They're charming and funny and offset the strife. 
Your lifestyle has changed - things won't be the same. 
Yes, those dogs are addictive and so is the game!

I was badly reminded of Bruno

____________Two Days before the match____________

GAYATHRI

Rowdy stay there there....I said to him as he was ready to pounce on me and lick me . Rima was right he was good at everything but no good at controlling himself.

Rowdy...Row...Dy...stay.. Rima commanded but he pounced on me licking my face and muddied my white tank top and my favorite black shorts. I sighed.

Rima had decided to come to Raina's house where virat and Rohit would come too for writting down the statezies and other details for her article. I was relaxed as no political spice was going on. 

It took an hour to complete that article and we were chilling watching some movie. Some Romantic movie came up, honestly our face brightened up. Rima shouted to change it into a horror one

"Now its our time to take revenge for the scare prank you played" I said "you will have to watch the movie, afterall majority wins"

She narrowed her eyes"Gayathri no election is going outta her so please"

Saying so she took out her laptop and started reading a book, yes she was getting annoyed. We rest four loved it. Rohit increased the volume, Rima being stuborn plugged in an earphone listen to an audio book. Raina closed her laptop and put it aside.

She stood up, "Rima and Rowdy have one thing in common nethier they can control themselves nor they can STAY!!" Raina said 

she just rolled her eyes and fiddled the shelf in search of some good book, suddenly a pillow came flying towards me.

Soon we were involved in  WWIII. pillows were flying all around, crashing two coffee cups and staining the sofa then hitting each other. Raina was angrily telling us to stop as there were few pillows left and all the cotton was flying all around.

Why should we listen, now Rima was cornered we three were ready to hit her, Raina joined us. Just the next momment Rima a human was changed into a wild hen with all the cotton.

She angrily glared at us and was about to say somthing when she started coughing out cotton. We all laughed wildly. Raina was nowhere to be seen. We then realized we had turned Raina's house upside down. He stormed towards us handing us broom sticks. we helped him clean the room

It took a whopping three hours.Raina came towards me and gently brushed off the cotton, on my face and hair. I cant explain that tingly feeling.

We helped ourselves with a large bowls of noodles. Talking and chatting was going on and on and we did not realize the time fly. Soon everyone left leaving me with a brilliant stock oh memories

Author's Note: Friendship and Fun are the most important in one's life and I just tried to depict that, Hope it isnt boring and senseless as a Dog's P.O.V, Please vote, comment, recommend and keep your support coming. And always belive in yourself......

-SPORTY999