The End is really coming soon

Well, I wasn't really there for the attack but it was amusing how much media attention my little flame got. They genuinely think the fire is a quirk, what kind of fools are they? Suppose it doesn't matter. Shigaraki said he was going to bring hostages, I suppose I can tell him if any of their quirks are worth taking for him. Since not every power suits everyone..

Who are the hostages? Well the solution for that is to walk into the next room, well isn't that highly amusing. 3 of them are class 1A whilst 2 are class 1B (including myself). The labels at their feet read:

Tsuyu Asui, Class A, Class Rep

Itsuka Kendo, Class A, Vice Rep

Momo Yaoyorozu, Class A, Rich kid

Ibara Shiozaki, Class B, Class Rep

Kosei Tsuburaba, Class B, Student.

I simply mark an N for Tsuyu, Itsuka and Ibara. Sentencing them to becoming Nomu.

For Kosei I marked him as a quirk worth taking. Momo? I want Tomura to pick for himself. Though I do think the Nomu options might just get killed off, there are alot of nomu factories afterall and I don't think Tomura actually values his play things very much.

A trivial task, I really have better things I can do. But given my rapid growth in strength, I could just blow them all up. Though I have a better idea, my origional plan was to be both a villain and a hero, now I think I should try and give the hero's some special treatment despite my dislike of them. Keeping ballance - the duty of a soul reaper is to keep balance - albeit an untrue philosophy. I suppose this doesn't benefit me much, but ultimately? My goal is already accomplished. My dream of transcendancy in my old life is finaly a reality, becoming soul king however is impossible for me now. There isn't one in this reality, I am the peak. I truly have transcended above all. Now it's just time to cripple these humans down a bit, and once I've done, I'm not sure... Do I seal myself and become a vegetable like the vegetable I despised so much; become a pillar of good or evil; rule the world? Honestly for once in my life I don't have a plan.

Mental stumble aside though, I stand and wait for Tomura to enter the room. Not a long wait really.

"So this is what you think? What's so good about Kosei then?" Tomura asks curiously.

"Some sort of air based barrier ability, would probably pair well with Air Cannon." I respond boredly, having all for one's knowledge on quirk combinations makes this situation very dull.

"Yes, I agree. The grass haired girl is impractical, Itsuka doesn't seem worth the effort and well I suppose the frog girl would make a decent nomu once finished. Though why isn't Yaoyorozu decided?" Tomura asks with a certain eagerness, probably the fact he can get more strength.

"I figured that I should let you decide, a good leader  must be able to make decisions on their own. I won't always be arround to guide you." I respond in a somewhat respectful tone.

"Well, if she's rich we could try and sell her back. But that's boring! Her quirk is too impractical since I'm not fat. I say we kill the lot after I take the barrier" Tomura states with his hand on Kosei's head, a small red spark signifies the taking of the quirk. Then he blasts from point blank with Air Cannon blowing off the unconscious students head. The rest are lucky to have simply had their necks disintegrated, much tidier. Though unfortunately for Tomura, he is a risk. So I decide to go overboard and experiment with Hado 90, Kurohitsugi. My idea is to try and do it without a chant. I should have enough raw power to do that with my level of control. But then I remember that the 99 is much flashier, and more collateral.

Hadō 99 Goryūtenmetsu, energy ruptures all arround me, the ground rising up into something like pillars, these pillars then begin to form into 5 dragons the colour of my reiatsu - purple - this kido is forbidden for how it uses the energy arround it to power itself up further. I then fire these dragons of reishi straight at Tomura, thus ending his pitiful life along with the entire building....

The best part being this building was indeed occupied by villains, so it's only the origional All for One or Allmight that remain a threat. Then it truly will be the end.

Author Note:

Gah... Completely exhausted this week. Not only that but I do have some terrible news! Next week is the final chapter of this story. I mean I might do an epilogue but only if I get asked too. May feel short too, but nah the word count is actually average...