The Meeting Part 1

I grumble as the mildly familiar white haired girl drags me too my feet and through some corridors. I've grown way to used to being weak. So I just remain deep in thought and come up with an amazing idea, if I can make my reiatsu big enough (reiatsu strengthens if you recover it from being depleted), I can just use it to hide what my real quirk is. Genius I must say, I can even call it Full something or other. I then realise that I should remember how to get people obsessed with me like my old lieutenant.

After a few more turns of my head being whacked against the walls there is a room with a skinny blonde man inside.
"Ah hello my boy, how are you fitting in without a quirk?" The non-introduced man says, faculty I presume tho this does give me memories from before the exam... This man is AllMight.

"Not too bad sir, Is it seriously smart to be showing your true form?" I blandly respond.
"Fairly perceptive I see. It's fine, this girl knows of the secret of One for All. Since you've become a hero I thought you deserve to know." All Might announces as if I shouldn't desire to use the pencil in my pocket and throw it into his eye.
"The girl has a similar feel as you, is oshe your secret love child?" I ask dumbly, a thought I would've previously deemed true before hearing the quirk name.
"No, young Todoroki here is my successor. Like you she was quirk-less and I passed down my quirk to her. I chose her over you because her body is stronger. My quirk can blow up a weak host with its energy." AllMight explains almost cruelly making the girl shiver slightly.

"Makes sense AllMight sir, a hero wouldn't risk harming a civilian after all" I respond as if oblivious to reality. Todoroki is the daughter of a big hero, it is just reputation - not emotion. Though to my surprise I see his eyes soften for a moment before speaking again.
"I'm aware this might be upsetting to hear but you needed to know this. I would be happy to train you alongside young Todoroki as means of apology" He says with serious eyes, Shigaraki is gonna hate me for this but I have to accept. This will keep hero society from ever doubting me if the number one is on my side.
"I would love to train with you. Heres my number. What would you like me to call you both in the group-chat?" I begin to mutter, mostly the muttering is waffle but hey it works.
"You may call me Shoto if you wish, if you do I will in turn call you Izuku" The now named Todoroki almost whispers out.

To be continued next week

Author Note:
Sorry for the short one this week, as you know things have been pretty stressful at home and school at the moment. Also do any of you lot know an easier way to do the conversations? It feels a bit stretched out the way i currently do it with having to do the "x said" and kinda feels too long/repetitive/boring...
I really do apologise for splitting this tho. The good old combination of home and school really does leave little opportunities for good mental health.