chapter-52

riddhima pushed vansh....now vansh came out from his panic ....

can't you behave nice to me , why do you always try to go away from me ...asks vansh

o really , i think you should think about your behaviour first and then talk about mine ......mocks riddhima

i know many time i behaved like a jerk , but i did all this in past .....

nope , you still behave like a jerk because you are a jerk .....

really m i a jerk to you ???..why do you hate me ...what i did to you , i know my behaviour was not good towards you but that was because riddhima cutted him between and said...

i hate you because you deserve my hate , you don't deserve anyone's love ....dont you have any shame doing such disghusting act you are   here asking me what you did to me ....

i am sorry for everything riddhima , but it was just a missunderstanding ...plz forgive me for once i promise i won't repeat my mistakes ... everyone deserves a second chance then why can't you give me ......

i won't.... put it in your head ...and very soon i will leave you and go back to india , .....saying this she moves towards her bed and sat there...

vansh was listening everthing in guilt but her last sentence made his blood boil ... he stands there staring at her face for the longest time  still she is planning of going back to india that too leaving him here for the first time in his life he is attracted towards a girl to this extent and this girl is planning something else why cant she accept him, but he really don't care what does she feel but she has to be with him she wants it or not because now he can't live without her for a second ..now he wants her and he will have her either by hook or crook  ....

for doing that the first thing he had to drill in her mind that she is not going anywhere not now not ever....

he angrily moves towards his bed...

keep it straight in your small head that you are not going anywhere not now not  ever he spoke angrily....

his words sent a sheiver in her spines but riddhima being ziddhima how could she stop here...

i will leave very soon she mumbled but vansh  heard this...and his face became cold .....

he grabbed her arms tightly and pulled her towards him  making her yelp in pain now she was on her knees on the edge of her bed and he was hovering over her small figure while standing beside the bed.....

she tries to remove his hand upon her but it was impossible for her to do that....

what did you just say...he spoke angrily..

riddhima was angry she wanted to yell at him she wanted to punch across his face...but this time she won't provoke him so she keeps her mouth shut...when she didn't say anything for the longest times ....he comes more close to her face , she was looking at floor...thats when she looked up at him when she felt his breadth upon her face ,...

here , vansh stared at her lips following his gaze riddhima became scared when she found him looking at her lips ...she shot up her free hand to her mouth and she placed it protectively upon her lips to protect her lips if he tries to do any rediculous act...

the way she cupped her palm on her lips amused him ...she s so innocent she thinks her hands can protect her from him...

jerking her he spoke angrily ...you won't ask me to leave again....

when she didn't reply him he again asked m i clear???...

no , her denial made him more angry

you can not keep me here she said while keeping her hand upon her mouth .....

vansh smirk and says....i can and i will... sweetheart this time he said while mocking her...

she becomes scared but still this couldn't stop her from provoking him....

no...you are not my family , infact I don't have any ....i want to live alone...

i don't care what do you think but for me you are my everything , you are only mine ...you belong to me ,.....you are mine only mine this time he said with maddness in his eyes...

he pulled her more closer ...you are mine saying this he bent his face and kissed upon her hand which was on her mouth......and then he went inside washroom...

his behaviour increases riddhima's anger ....she broke vansh's favourite vase which was kept beside his bed and went out ...

after getting freshan up when vansh comes back to his room his eyes fell upon that broken vase and he became angry....

he started shouting his maid's name everyone reached there including riddhima ...all were scared like anything because they know vansh's anger very well .....but there was a one person who was irritated on his behaviour...

riddhima (thinking).....ab ish pagal ko kya ho gya ...kitna chillata h isko bas yhi ata hi hai dusro ko darana ...

who did this ...who broke this vase you all knew how much i love this.... don't be silent just speakup who did this....who came to my room ....maria only you were allowed to come in my room that too for riddhima ..it means you did this he says and pulls out his gun which was kept inside his cupboard and pointed it upon maria's head....there were tears in vansh's eyes it seems like he was in so much pain ...

what are you doing ??...will you kill her ??and that too just for that vase ...and that vase is not looking expensive...why are you behaving like a kid whose toy got broken by someone....riddhima spoke...

riddhima just shutup you don't know what that vase meant to me , it was very close to my heart and this bitch broke it...

boss i didn't do anything plz leave me maria requested...

just shutup you bitch you have to die...saying this he was about to press the trigger when riddhima spoke fearfully...

vansh i had broken that vase in anger plz let her go she says while closing her eyes in fear....

don't lie riddhima, i know you are lying just for saving her life ....

no vansh i did this .....she again says...

leave ......vansh shouted at the top of his lungs....

everyone left them alone and went out ....vansh moved towards riddhima and says....

everytime you search something to hurt me he says with pain in his voice and eyes and moves out of his room...

here riddhima could feel pain in his eyes...she was so guilty upon her acts...she wanted to talk vansh but she couldn't because she had no idea how to talk him and what will she say...

she was thinking all this when vansh comes there with a food tray and asked her to eat she tried to say something but words were not coming out from her mouth....he made her sit upon bed ....

have it .....you have to take your medicines he said while forwarding a bite towards her mouth this time riddhima takes that bite from his hand , he made her eat and later made her eat her medicine....

look i m leaving now , i have a very important meeting today, because from last two months i had not been  here so i have many pending works to complete ...i will come back at night till then no need to do anything there are many maids if you need anything you can order them and take your food on time ....m i clear ???...vansh informed her while cupping her face ...

riddhima nods her head vansh kisses her forehead and went out ......

thats it for today's episode