chapter-49

riddhima's pov
sitting on the edge of a king sized bed ,i m crying and i don't want to live here , i want to go back india , i know he was a dangerous man but i had not expected him that he could be a murder , he is a criminal ...and that criminal is now my husband ...i don't want to be in this relationship , but I can't deny this fact that he is now my husband .....i know he is doing all this because he wants to take revenge from me as i went against him.....i remember once he said he never leave those who tries to go against him....and  exactly i did the same ....he blackmailed me .....he s such a scary man i don't know what will he do to me .....i should have not talked him like that ...why i did that ,....i should have said no to arjun but in anger i spoilt my life ....he won't leave me ......tears started rolling down from my eyes when i remember what just happened few hours ago.....

suddenly i felt someone's footsteps .....it might be that monster who was coming towards me and honestly now  i m scared from him like anything ...he can do anything without any  hesitation .... this time i wouldn't provoke him ....i covered myself with bedsheet ....

end of pov

she felt a touch on her shoulder and flinches back but it was not his touch rather it was a soft touch ..she took a sigh of relief knowing it was not that cruel man but someone else most important she was a gurl ....

riddhima slowly removed her sheet in a way only her face became visible...she was looking like a scared kitten...

the girl smiled looking at her cute antics...and says, mam plz have something boss have sent me to give you food plz eat this otherwise he won't leave me ...

i don't want to eat anything plz help me ...i want to go back plz ...

i m sorry mam I can't do anything ..., nobody can go against boss he is very dangerous ...and i m requesting you don't try to go against him...if you will accept his every order he won't do anything against your wish but if you try to deny him then you can't imagine what can he do to you and to us....

thats when vansh came there  and ordered her to leave his room she nodded her head and left them there keeping food's tray on table...

he saw riddhima was wrapped up in that white sheet only her face was visible she sat in that sheet like it will protect her from vansh....she was looking just like an innocent kid ...

now vansh eyes fell on food tray which was kept on table moving inside the room he asked in a cold tone.....do you want to escape??...

now , riddhima gulped in fear looking towards him she nodded her head in yes but mumbled in a soft fearful voice ...no

your are saying other thing while your actions are saying another story ...do you even know what do you want ????...

okk tell me again ...do you want to go away from me ???...

riddhima became scared but gathering some courage she whispered i want to ...

ok where will you go he asked calmly..

back to india , ...plz let me go vansh ..i promise i won't provoke you , i won't irritate you ...and i will do everything what you will ask for but plz let me go ....

you will do everything what will i ask to you ...

yes ...says riddhima

okk, so i don't want you to go away from me ......

riddhima became frustrated but she asked him in a calm tone what do you want from me ???..

everything...vansh said with a hidden meaning behind his words...