chapter-48

next morning
vansh opens his eyes with unbearable headache he holds his head between his palms tightly then he notices his surroundings ....

what the hell what m i doing here ??..thats when he remembers last night's incident , he smiles softly after remembering their movement but next movement he became angry when he remembers about their wedding , he angrily comes out from her room and moves towards living area where all were present ...

rekha : next month we are going back to london this time we want a new member to join us , so if you are ready i want this wedding to happen as soon as possible ..

uma : look , i m not going to say anything on this matter you should ask riddhima ,what she want ...if she is ready then I dont have any problem...

rekha : okk but first i will talk with guruji about dates....

uma : as you wish...

thats when guruji reached at vr mansion Rekha and her family gritted him and asked him to take his seat ...

rekha : so guruji what will be the best day for my son to get married ....

guruji : if you want him to get married soon then after 1 week it was the best day for anyone to get married ......

here vansh listens everthing angrily he was about to go there when his eyes fell upon riddhima who was going to the same direction more than them he was angry upon her ....he furiously moved towards her by holding her hand he dragged her into a room and locked it from inside......

what are you doing vansh ???...why do you always behave like a jerk ....you are hell bent in proving yourself a jerk and pshyco ...and why the hell you locked this room ...let me goo .....says riddhima..

just shutup , keep your mouth shut , no more words ....what did you say...i m a jerk ..i m a pshyco ..okk fine i m ..but you are the one who made me like this .....you are responsible for my every action ...i asked you many time not to provoke me but you ...everytime you provoke me and later you start your lecture on my maddness ....you change youself i will change myself ....you are not going to marry m i clear ???...

and who the hell are you to decide ???...snaps riddhima...

i am vansh raisinghania ...and i have full right upon you , you don't know me riddhima ....i swear you wouldn't like my other side that's why i m saying just stop making me angry....

listen i m not scared from you ook do whatever you want to do...

thats because i never tried to make you scared trust me if you will see my another side then you won't dare to talk me like that just tell me you want me to show you ....what i m trying to hide from you....???..

i don't care who are you ???...and I don't want to see anything just let me go they are waiting for me ...

and whats about me ??... what's about my feelings ,...okk lets forget everything .... I won't irritate you just say no to this wedding ...he says with love while cupping her face...

for a minute she stared him back with the same emotions but his words were still there in her mind she pushed him away and said...

just go away , don't show me your fake concern ...i know , you are again planning to hurt me right ...the same thing you had done in shaheer's party remember you were so nyc to me but later what you did ..???..you supported ..she stops in between and says....

but this time you can't make me fool , i m not going to change my mind ...you want me to say no to them .....you don't want this wedding to happen na but i want it...i want to get married as soon as possible ... because my papa selected him for me , and i will fulfill my papa's wish ....now let me go ...