chapter - 39

riddhima was lying on bed tears were continuously flowing from her eyes...

flashback

its been one week since vansh came out from coma , riddhima was so happy that finaly vansh came back to his senses but she had no idea what was coming in her way though from last one week vansh ignored her badly but how could she leave her best frnd alone so she decided to go into his room

otherhand , when vansh came back to his senses he got to know about his father's death , he was so broken with his dad's death later  ishani filled his mind against riddhima , it was biggest shock for him , he couldn't believe that his riddhima had done everything with him , she could save him but she didn't ....a new emotion started forming inside him and that was hate for riddhima .....

today, vansh classmates came to see him all were present in his room including neha and ishani , that's when riddhima came to his room , she had decided.... today she will talk him anyhow ,here , when vansh's eyes fell on her he became angry ...when she was going towards vansh ishani extended her leg in between due to which riddhima bumped with neha with this....water spill on neha's dress ,

here vansh anger were increasing with every passing second...he angrily snapped ...

don't you have eyes , you spoilt her dress ,

one of vansh's classmate becomes sad as he had saw ishani's actions morever it was not right to blame anyone for this small reason so he said....

what's wrong with you vansh , why are you shouting upon her it was not her fault ,morever from when you started taking neha's side instead of riddhima....

ohh plz just shutup , i know she did it intentionally , and what are you talking about she is not my frnd , she is just a servant ....bloody orphan ...you know what... her parents left her in orphange and my mom brougt her here .....you know why her parents left her there because she was very unlucky to them , she was a bad omen , an unwanted girl into their life ....do you think i will make her frnd who is orphan whose parents left her , her status is not equal to my status...neha is my frnd whose status is equal to mine , so why would i make a girl my frnd who is a servant of my house ......he said while laughing ...

riddhima could not hold her tears more when vansh said her parents left her in an orphanage ...my mom brought her here .....she started crying ..

just look at her , she started her drama ,....dont do your drama here just clean neha's dress , you spoilt it and pick that peices of glass too , i dont want anyone to get hurt ....with this everyone started laughing on riddhima but the one boy who was not happy with this.. he said....

vansh what is this , she will get hurt ,

i don't care morever this is her work , she is a servant so whats wrong in it ,, she can pick it up without getting hurt .... don't worry , and don't give servants priority that they began to consider them high ...

here riddhima bent and started picking pieces while everyone were laughing on her insult including vansh .....

months passed like this vansh never left a chance to make her feel that her parents left her , she was a servant , a bad omen , and what not ...many time he had  insulted her in schools saying , my mom is wasting her money on a servant and what not ......he did her insults in his family factions and whenever he got chance ......now , her classmates started calling her bad omen, an orphan and from every names which has given by vansh to her.....

here riddhima started feeling that she was such a unwanted person thats why her parents left her .....a new emotion developed inside her that was fear ...she started fearing from  vansh ...when  vansh locked her inside a dark room for whole night ....she started making distance from every person she used to spend her time alone .....after one year vansh left for usa and she comes close to uma , dadi and siya......

present

thinking this riddhima went in a deep slumber due to crying and effects of medicine ....

author's pov
it was night , everyone left from there as vansh convienced them to be with her ....he was so restless ,  she would be sleeping now with this thought he went inside her room...carefully sitting on the edge of her bed his eyes trailed over her restless face..making sure that she wasn't disturbed from her slumber he forwarded his hand and lightly brushed his finger on her plumpy lips , that were dry and open as she drew her breath ....her face was pale but he couldn't deny  that she was looking so beautiful..,..he caressed her cheeks ...her cheeks retained the stains of tears a pang of guilt cluthed his heart ......as he was responsible for her condition in every way , he couldn't see her tears but he himself was responsible for her tears...

i know i had done wrong with you , he started in a soft wishper....but that doesn't mean you will hate me ,i will rectify my every mistakes and i know one day you will forgive me ...i will give you all happiness of this world...which you deserve ...you do hate my presence but i cant help it ...you have to be with me , i m sorry for all my mistakes , i m sorry ...plz forgive me once ....i promise i wouldn't give you any reason to hate me .....he murmured lightly ....i know the way things have gone in our life....it made you hate me ...my behaviour , my words , my taunts made you hate me .. ......but i promise next time i wouldn't do anything ...just last time ....plz forgive me , i cant live without you already i have spend these years without you...but now i don't want to spend a second without you ...
end of pov....

saying this he leaned and planted a soft kiss on her forehead with lots of love and affection...she began to stirr in her sleep so he quicky made his way out of the room ....before she woke up and found him infront of her ...as he didn't want to give her more pain knowing very well that if she finds him infront of her she became angry thats why he left the room ....

vansh came out from her room and sat on bench keeping his head on wall he falls asleep...

thats it for today.....