chaper -19

vansh comes out of his room....he saw chaser was still there and his eyes were fixed on the door .....vansh becomes angry he took chaser with him.....

i told you to leave her but you didn't listen to your master .....i am forgiving you this time but next time don't you dare touch her again.....and today only you are going back to usa....because you did a big mistake by touching her and secondly you ignored my order......

chaser becomes sad because he didn't want to go back to usa by leaving vansh and riddhima....he barks sadly as he wants to say that he doesn't want to go back .....

vansh could see sadness in his eyes and tone but without giving any damn to his sadness he chain up chaser so that he couldn't go near riddhima again......

otherhand , riddhima thinks about vansh's behaviour.....

he is such a mad ....i mean he always behaves like a jerk ...saying this she moved towards her room......

vansh's pov
if i go back to usa after two days...anybody can come close to her and what if dadi fixes her alliance with other boy....no no this can't be happen..... I can't tolerate anyone's gaze upon her and if anybody tries to come close to her ....i will kill that bastard....i am not going anywhere ...i know i hate her for whatever she did in past ...but that doesn't mean she can go close to anyone ...she doesn't have this right......nobody have any right to come close to her....its only my right.....she is mine only mine .....and if anyone tries to come btn us i will rip his head from his body.....

end of pov....

he thinks while behaving like a pshyco....

riddhima comes out from her room at the same time everyone reach there .....uma dadi and siya were so worried for riddhima so they come early.....uma goes to vansh and asked about chaser and riddhima on which he cluthes his fist because everthing started coming infromt of his eyes.....

vansh tell me ...she is fine right ...chaser has done nothing to her na??..

yes , mom she is fine ...he has not harmed her ....relax ...replied vansh....and look i tied him with chain ..so that he couldn't harm her...

on which uma sighs ...but next movement she says ....i think we should introduce riddhima to him...so that he could become riddhima's friend and then he will not harm her....

vansh becomes angry but by hiding his anger ...he says...no need mom , today only he is going back to usa ....

but vansh angre informed me after two days you are going back to usa right ??...so what's the need of sending chaser back to usa today only....he can go after two days...uma said (sadly).....

on which vansh says ....mom chaser will go back today only....and about me....i am not going anywhere ....i will stay in india for my whole life and thats final mom.....

uma becomes happy and says....i am so happy vansh that you are not going anywhere .....and from now on.. my son will live with me.....it s the bestest news vansh ....saying this she hugged him.....

wow bhai ...i am soo happy today ...said siya....

but bhai why are you sending chaser ...he lives with you only so if you will live here....what will he do alone in usa ...and see he s so sad ....

yes bhai ...plz don't send him back "ishani snapped,....

vansh thinks something and says...

riddhima is unknown to her what if he harms her ...i am sure mom ..you would not like it .....

on which dadi says ...so what ..we were also unknown to him ...but see today he knows all of us ....same like riddhima will be known to him ... don't worry ....