chapter-8

riddhima thought, he is so arrogant ,rude, short tempered and most important he is very dangerous ...i think he had not any idea about my identity ...as his reactions are telling ...its seems like he got to know about me just now ....and just look at his eyes he is looking very scary .....i am sure, he would not leave me this time .....be ready riddhima for facing the monster inside him once again....while thinking she gulped... fear was clearly visible in her eyes

vansh (thinking) : so you had hide your identity from me ...you saw my care.. now, you will see ....what happens when anybody tries to decieve vansh raisinghania ....get ready riddhima for facing hell....i will make your life hell....you snatched my everthing right .....you messed with vansh raisinghania ....vansh never leaves decievers ...you took advantage of my friendship my care ....he thinks all this while looking towards riddhima whose gaze were fixed on her food.....

neha (thinking) : i am sure vansh was unware about riddhima's identity but now he is very well aware of it....i can see hate for riddhima in his eyes ...its good ....now i have to think how to convience him ...so that he kicks her out of the house.....i know he will not go against his mom and dadi but if something happen to his fmily because of riddhima he will surely kick her out of this mansion and will give her a good punishment too ...

kabir : i think vansh didnt know about riddhima but now he got to know thats why he is very angry i can feel he is very angry upon riddhima ...god plz save that poor soul from this devil ...

ishani : omg it feels so good to see hatered in vansh bhai's eyes for that chepo ....now he will not leave her at any cost ....

angrey : why boss is behaving like this i can feel he got angry when he learned that girl's name is riddhima ...is there anything which i dont know about boss???...

dadi : i know vansh is angry upon riddhima ...i can sense it ...i have to do something ...

siya : bhai is glaring riddhima with full of hatered he is upto do something to her ....

(let me clear one thing chachi chachu and aryan are not here)
(one more thing uma have no idea about vansh hatered towards riddhima as nobody wants her to know) ....

uma feeds vansh and after having their breakfast they moved towards their room ....

vansh and riddhima were lied on  their bed to  their respective rooms ....they were so lost in each other's thought .....no that's not like they were  in love .....one's eyes were filled with hatered while other's eyes had holded fear .....

riddhima had not taken her medicine , so she goes to take but she saw jug was empty ,so she moved towars kitchen ...

here vansh anger getting increase by each passing second ....so he dicided to take a walk ....when he was about to go out of the mansion his eyes fell on kitchen where lights were on ....so he thought, who will be there at this time ....what if there will be any outsider thinking this he moved towards there ....then his eyes fell on riddhima who was filling her jug ....and his anger had not limit now ...all flashes of their childhood started flashing infront of his eyes.....

he angrily moved towards her and pinned her to the wall ...and his hands were either side of her...she was caged between his arms ...

she was caged between his arms